Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Martha Mcsally (R) won a senate seat in AZ. Ballot harvesting "after" the election and Mcsally was stripped of the win and the seat awarded to Siemens (D).

Californicate, in 2016, had several state legislative seats won by (R)'s overturned via "ballot harvesting" and awarded to (D)'s.
    Not one, single, (D) victory was overturned in favor of a (R) by ballot harvesting! Hmmmm

"... Ballot collecting, also pejoratively called "ballot harvesting", is the gathering and submitting of completed absentee or mail-in voter ballots by third-party individuals, volunteers or workers, rather than submission by the voters themselves directly to ballot collection sites. ..."

So basically, ANYBODY can go around "harvesting" ballots, certified election official or not, and turn them in as "official" ballots!
    Strange that in every instance "ballot harvesting" has overturned an election, it's been in the (D)'s favor!

The quote you used says nothing about harvesting after the polls close. I think what you are referring to is counting the mail in and absentee ballots after the electronic voting is in on election night. How else can it be done? I believe most states now have rules against counting them before the election because that influences voting. Which makes sense. Let's see ... yep. That's exactly what happened in AZ. McSally had a very slim 1% lead when electronic results were in election night. Over one million mail in and absentee ballots had yet to be counted and when thley were, she lost. The margin must have been significant because she conceded immediately and did not request a recount. I see no evidence she alleged voter harvesting after the polls closed and there is no evidence to support it. Except in your fake news sources. Now about California 2016 election: More fake news. Most of the eighty seats up for election were landslide victories, probably incumbents. Of the fifteen contests won by a margin of 20% or less, 4 seats had Dem winning over GOP. Seven seats were won by GOP over Dem and the other four seats were Dem vs Dem (no GOP on the ballot). I found nothing indicating any results were contested by candidates. The margin of victory in the four Dem over GOP were 18, 8, 6, and 8%. Alleged ballot harvesting after polls closed couldn't have made much difference. Certainly not "several" seats difference. Just BS.
    Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-03-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Attorney General William Barr is not touching this double vote idea with a ten foot pole.

https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-gene...040200736.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

The quote you used says nothing about harvesting after the polls close. I think what you are referring to is counting the mail in and absentee ballots after the electronic voting is in on election night. How else can it be done? I believe most states now have rules against counting them before the election because that influences voting. Which makes sense. Let's see ... yep. That's exactly what happened in AZ. McSally had a very slim 1% lead when electronic results were in election night. Over one million mail in and absentee ballots had yet to be counted and when thley were, she lost. The margin must have been significant because she conceded immediately and did not request a recount. I see no evidence she alleged voter harvesting after the polls closed and there is no evidence to support it. Except in your fake news sources. Now about California 2016 election: More fake news. Most of the eighty seats up for election were landslide victories, probably incumbents. Of the fifteen contests won by a margin of 20% or less, 4 seats had Dem winning over GOP. Seven seats were won by GOP over Dem and the other four seats were Dem vs Dem (no GOP on the ballot). I found nothing indicating any results were contested by candidates. The margin of victory in the four Dem over GOP were 18, 8, 6, and 8%. Alleged ballot harvesting after polls closed couldn't have made much difference. Certainly not "several" seats difference. Just BS.
        Just more lib hot air!
        How about some links to shore up your position?

Comment

Just more lib hot air!
          How about some links to shore up your position?
          I can't figure out how to cut and paste links on this damn smart phone. You can google for info on both elections. The results for McSally contest can be found at several sources easily enough. Like I said, she was apparently satisfied the election results were fair enough. Good enough for her should be good enough for you. Breakdown of the California state elections district by district can also be found with a simple google search. I went through the list of election results for all eighty districts and selected those that were 20% or less difference (I eyeballed it so may have overlooked a couple if they were close to 20% ... but only if GOP victories or Dems only on ballot ... very careful to scrutinize any seats that were Dem victories over GOP). You are welcome to go through the list and see if you get any different results.

To make it easier for you, here's a breakdown of results in districts with victory margins of 20% or less:

#24: Dem v Dem 54 to 46% of votes
          #27: Also no GOP and 53/47%
          #35 GOP over Dem 54/46%
          #36 Ditto 53/47%
          #38 Ditto also 53/47%
          #40 Ditto 51/49%
          #42 Ditto 57/43%
          #44 Dem over GOP 59/41%
          #46 No GOP 56/44%
          #47 Ditto 55/45%
          #60 Dem over GOP 54/46%
          #65 Ditto 53/47%
          #66 Ditto 54/46%

#74 GOP over Dem 56/44%
          #77 Ditto 58/42%
          Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-03-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

I can't figure out how to cut and paste links on this damn smart phone. You can google for info on both elections. The results for McSally contest can be found at several sources easily enough. Like I said, she was apparently satisfied the election results were fair enough. Good enough for her should be good enough for you. Breakdown of the California state elections district by district can also be found with a simple google search. I went through the list of election results for all eighty districts and selected those that were 20% or less difference (I eyeballed it so may have overlooked a couple if they were close to 20% ... but only if GOP victories or Dems only on ballot ... very careful to scrutinize any seats that were Dem victories over GOP). You are welcome to go through the list and see if you get any different results.
            So I should just believe you?
            No thanks!

Comment

• From honk the phony: "I can't figure out how to cut and paste links on this damn smart phone. You can google for info on both elections. The results for McSally contest can be.......blah..blah..blah"

The most learned and smartest man in Canaja, the PhD of plagiarism and writer of tall tales, cannot figure out his own smart phone! That does not fit in with all the "experience" and "knowledge" claimed by the phony honk. Not to mention, his constantly touted education!
              This is the writer who tells long time African PHs how to run their business, what loads he will bring, and what he does or does not need.
              This is the one who criticizes all others, citing their lack of experience compared to the mighty honk.
              Yep, looks like the smartest man in Canaja and Africa and on this blog, has been stymied and defeated by a smart phone!

Comment

So I should just believe you?
                No thanks!
                Google it for yourself. Easy to find (and I'm sure you have already). Let me know if you have any trouble searching and I'll go home and switch to the computer.

See the below breakdown by California voting district supplied by the government. Anyone can find the list for all eighty districts on line.

Comment

• Jane Fonda thinks she knows what makes Trump tick.

https://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-co...183650593.html

Comment

• From whiny nine: Hanoi "jane fonda thinks she knows what makes Trump tick."

You would post a quote from an unrepentant traitor to her country. Shows where your mind is and how much loyalty you have to your country, whiny.
                    Are you going to Canaja, and criticize your country from there, like honk the phony?

Comment

• Danbo - Close, but no cigar.
                      It's called "stuffing the ballot box."

Comment

• For some reason, Trump does not dare to antagonize Russia.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-looks-a...122629311.html

Comment

• Would the Trump campaign try to fool you?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-biden-o...225723340.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo

You are right thanks.
                            If stuffing the ballot box is such a terrible thing, why is Trump telling his faithful flying monkeys in North Carolina they should do it? Risks having those desperately needed votes thrown out ... and the voters thrown in jail with a felony conviction. More gun owners down the drain. Very stupid thing to say ... and that would be because he is very stupid.
                            Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-03-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo

99 I think your a patriot.However I am surprised by you sharing something from that traitor.
                              No big fan of Jane Fonda but I find it more than a little hypocritical that you two Trumplodites can be so critical of her protesting against the Vietnam War, yet continue to idolize Donald Trump for dodging his duty to serve in the same war by hiding out in a fake college program and then when that ran out, purchasing a bogus 4F medical waiver for a disability he can't even remember. What Fonda did was unpatriotic but it did require courage. And she paid a price for it. Trump on the other hand chose cowardice. And his flying monkeys choose to ignore it.
                              Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-03-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• From honk the phony: "blah, blah.... idolize Donald Trump for dodging his duty to serve in the same war by hiding out in a fake college program and then when that ran out, purchasing a bogus 4F medical waiver for a disability he can't even remember. blah.....blah...."

And you got the "facts" from what fake news site, phony? Academic deferments were perfectly legal, and since medical records were and are confidential, you actually know nothing but rumors and allegations from fake news sites about his medical waiver. Looks like the smartest man west of nowhere would actually know some of these things, phony.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad