No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think IF the real Harris is revealed (as well as the real Biden) it will turn out to be a real positive for Trump.

Comment

• "Having failed to establish a detente that would keep relations calm through the November elections, China is warning that the Trump administration's policy toward Beijing might lead to war.
      Take what Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of China's preeminent western-focus propaganda outlet, had to say on Friday. Writing in the Global Times, Hu observed that "the US should be reminded to distance itself from China's core interests. Don't play with fire off China's coast, don't really stir up conflict over Taiwan question, and don't overdo it in the South China Sea. If the Trump administration just wants to create China-U.S. tensions to help his re-election campaign, and is not really ready for a military showdown, then be careful for the next few months, and don't go too far."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...tm_medium=feed

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        I think IF the real Harris is revealed (as well as the real Biden) it will turn out to be a real positive for Trump.
        So Trumpish. Everything is about looking for dirt. Or making it up (e.g. the "birther" crap). The guy couldn't win on his merits ... because he simply doesn't have any. Trump couldn't manage a free picnic. The worst people management skills I have ever seen. I'm surprised he hasn't installed escalators out the back door of the White House to handle the traffic of people moving in and out of staff positions.

I got such a kick out of his pretend bravery under fire after the shooting outside the White House. "Does it look like I'm rattled?" This from a guy who spent years and mega $$$ dodging the draft while bullets were flying at other poor American boys in Vietnam. Makes me want to puke when that phoney coward wraps himself up in the American flag over stuff like kneeling to the national anthem.
        Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 08-12-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...han_trump.html

I actually believe 40 states will be won by Trump / Pence in 2020.
          In 2016 Trump was push back against Obama's leftist agenda the left will have real pushback in 2024 it won't be MoeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but could be one of the squad.

Trump 2020

Comment

• Beware of any American vaccine released around election day under Operation Warp Speed.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-v-putin...120821942.html

Comment

• (e.g. "the birther crap")

That was started by Shrillery in the '08 campaign.

I forget that some have blocked others. The birther comment came from OHH.
              Last edited by franchi20; 08-12-2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Everybody with half a brain knows Hillary started birther movement.
                So since I can't see who posted that I'll guess the rodent.

Comment

• https://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/...cal-briefing-1

Soros is behind this.

Comment

• This election will go down in history as the most vicious negative campaign of all time.

I just got another email from Donald Trump today soliciting campaign funds and bashing Kamala Harris, reading as follows:

Kamala Harris is the meanest, most horrible, most disrespectful, MOST LIBERAL of anyone in the U.S. Senate, and I cannot believe that Joe Biden would pick her as his running mate.

Everything we’re fighting for is on the line right now.

These two corrupt career politicians have made it clear that they want to protect sanctuary cities, protect criminals, take away your Second Amendment rights, and DESTROY America.

I’m calling on my best supporters to step up to the front lines and FIGHT BACK. This is SO important that I’ve upped the stakes.

FOR ONE HOUR ONLY: ALL GIFTS WILL BE 700%-MATCHED.

This offer is only available for the NEXT HOUR. After that, your personalized 700%-MATCH link will no longer be valid.

Please contribute $42 in the NEXT HOUR to fight for your Nation. >>

Comment

• In none of these Trump campaign emails does he tell us who is doing all that contribution-matching.
                      Could it be George Soros?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...617625089?s=21

Thank you President Trump

Keep America great

Trump 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          In none of these Trump campaign emails does he tell us who is doing all that contribution-matching.
                          Could it be George Soros?
                          That QAnon crap is so far out there. Ridiculous. Unbelievable that so many Americans are buying into it. But hey, why should I be surprised. National Enquirer seems to fly off the grocery checkout stands as fast as staff can put it up. Reality is too boring. That's the only reason I can see why anyone would vote for Trump again. I know the late night comedians are pulling for him but they have their own reasons. Job security.

Comment

• From # 1 Bubba- HEY!!! MOTORMOUTH!!!!
                            Too chicken s#Β‘t to take my bet?

Yep, he is, # 1 Bubba. Just a Canajan phony with a hot keyboard and a stock of outdoor and men's magazines going back into the 1950's, and enough imagination to plagiarize the stories and make "the mighty honk" the hero of each. Sure is anxious to brag and whoop about how great he is, but won't accept a challenge. Typical phony.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              From # 1 Bubba- HEY!!! MOTORMOUTH!!!!
                              Too chicken s#Β‘t to take my bet?

Yep, he is, # 1 Bubba. Just a Canajan phony with a hot keyboard and a stock of outdoor and men's magazines going back into the 1950's, and enough imagination to plagiarize the stories and make "the mighty honk" the hero of each. Sure is anxious to brag and whoop about how great he is, but won't accept a challenge. Typical phony.
                              Speaking of the QAnon fool ...

And what magazine articles was I supposed to have plagiarized? Oh right ... the one about chasing elk on the tundra. Hah, hah. We're still waiting for a citation. Oh, and that COVID19 crisis in your hometown you said was all bogus ... lots of people from Houston might argue that point ... if they weren't on ventilators.

Comment

• From honk the phony- "And what magazine articles was I supposed to have plagiarized? Oh right ... blah, blah, blah"
                                Doesn't matter, honkster. I know you did. You know you did. You know that I know that you are a plagiarist and a phony, like your hero, biden. What a joke. Both of you.
                                Now, phony, if you really want to get serious, #1 Bubba offered you a $100.00 bet on the out come of the 2020 presidential election. How about we make that $1,000.00 American dollars, honkster? Between you and me? I personally don't think you have the cojones.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad