No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “If I don’t win, I don’t win,” Trump said. “I mean, you know, go on and do other things.”

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...913835008?s=21

Trump 2020

Comment

• How did the walleye fishing go ? I have read there are so many walleye in Oneida Lake there are guides on Oneida Lake. When we fished there we would go off Sylvan Beach and drift from 25' to 10' of water using a yellow weighted jig with feathers and a 1 1/2" trailer treble hook and a night crawler. Used to get our limit there. Lots of bites right around the edge of the weeds.
        You might try casting Erie Deries in Oneida Lake as well. They work great in Lake Erie. Cast out and count down about 15 before a retrieve. Vary count by the angle of the sun. I have gotten my limit 1 mile from Marina in 20' of water in 45 minutes drifting and casting.

Comment

• It's slowed down with the heat and they have a lot of food right now but limits can still be had. Yes Oneida has a a lot of Walleyes and now fishing guides. Black and purple buck tail jigs,worm harnesses and sonars are what people are are using on Oneida.
          Last edited by Danbo; 06-19-2020, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• That campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma tomorrow is irresponsible, but Trump has an "out," saying the people were warned. Many see a train wreck coming.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...onavirus-spike
            Last edited by 99explorer; 06-19-2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Sure karen

Comment

• Dumbo -
                You have to read the link to make an intelligent comment.

Comment

• Hey I won't read anything from a fruitcake.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...350884864?s=21

Trump 2020

Comment

• In preparation for what is expected to be the largest indoor gathering in the world during the pandemic tonight, a half dozen staff members preparing the arena have tested positive for COVID-19.

https://news.yahoo.com/6-staffers-se...184006864.html
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 06-20-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• You must not be talking about a Beijing Biden rally😁

Comment

• Did bunch of yard work today now I'm sitting in air conditioning. Going to watch America first rally how about you?

I would watch Jim Crow Joe rally but he's locked in his basement.

Comment

• You have to wonder how many invitations were sent out if they received over one million RSVP's requesting tickets for an arena seating 19,000 people.
                            Four years ago, they sent out 20 THOUSAND invitations to an arena seating 14 HUNDRED people.
                            He really knows how to pack 'em in.

Comment

• I went to a rally two years ago in Scranton. I didn't get a invite. You sign up for tickets.

You should get out more Karen 😂

Comment

• Dumbo -
                                You don't seem to realize that you are accusing the Trump campaign of LYING.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad