No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "... You lefties shouldn't get all self righteous you voted for Bubba Clinton and His enabler wife. ..."

GOOD GRIEF DANBO!
    Have some decency!
    That's "Slick Willie" Clinton!

NOT "BUBBA"!
    "I'M" Bubba! LOL!

Comment

• Danbo -
      Vote away.
      Trump got just 37% of the New York vote in 2016. And he was a native son in N.Y.
      He's not likely to do any better this time around, as a Floridian.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 05-21-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        "I tested very positively, in another sense, this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? No, I tested perfectly this morning -- meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it: positively toward the negative."

President Trump 5/21/20

Drugs, gotta be.
        Ha ha ha! That's one for the books. Way, way beyond inarticulate.

Comment

• Trump's problem is that he thinks a positive result on a medical test is a good thing.
          Positive sounds good.
          He just can't wrap his mind around the concept that testing negative on the COVID-19 test could be a good thing. A negative PROGNOSIS would be a bad thing.
          He has a vocabulary problem.

Comment

• Poor Donald.
            Fox News may become "fair and balanced" once again.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fo...210938203.html

Comment

• And now Trump is slipping further in the polls, this time by double digits.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-leads-t...210738272.html

He had better come up with some new silly nicknames to make fun of Joe Biden.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 05-22-2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Get over it 99 Trumps going to win re-election

Comment

• Trump is the most ignorant person ever to live in the White House, and that includes the servants.
                  He can't spell, and he thinks Colorado is on the border with Mexico.
                  It is hard to give him intelligence briefings because his attention span is so short.
                  He doesn't read, but he watches TV all day to see his face on the screen, and to keep up with the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    I find it stunning that they could find 41% approval of Trump's handling of pandemic. What's to approve of? Did you catch that quote from his daughter. "I wear a mask around Donald Trump and everyone else around him is also ordered to wear one." King Donald is so much better than everyone else that he doesn't have to wear a mask ... but no one, not even his own daughter, can approach him without one. What an exemplary example our fearful leader sets for Americans! "Do as I tell you, not as I do." Does he not have a clue how bad that makes him look? About the worst PR maneuver imaginable. And during an election year. Is he really that stupid ... or just doesn't give a sh*t.
                    Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 05-22-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Donald Trump once left Prime Minister Narendra Modi shocked and concerned by telling him India and China didn't share a border, a new book by two Pulitzer-winning journalists claims.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...242-2020-01-16

Comment

• If I were a Wharton graduate, I would be embarrassed to admit it, let alone brag about it.

Comment

Donald Trump once left Prime Minister Narendra Modi shocked and concerned by telling him India and China didn't share a border, a new book by two Pulitzer-winning journalists claims.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...242-2020-01-16
                          And he "knows" Nepal ("Nipple" to him) is in India. What a boob!

Comment

Positively negative poll results for Trump campaign.

Comment

• Sure!!! I'm afraid some of us are going to have egg on our face come November

Trump 2020

Comment

• Well,I just got another email from Donald Trump.
                                He is using Memorial Day to promote the sale of Trump items in his fund raising activities, as follows:

The brave men and women who fought for our freedom and laid down their lives for our Nation are truly exceptional and I wanted to do something special to honor them for Memorial Day.

There is nothing more Patriotic than Americans proudly wearing USA gear for everyone to see, which is why I wanted to hold an exclusive Trump Memorial Day Sale.

For a short time, you can take 25% OFF your ENTIRE purchase at the only Official Trump Campaign Store with code: USA25

Go online to the Official Trump Store and shop the Trump Memorial Day Sale NOW. >>

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Jackbooted Thugs
                                  by Buckshott00
                                  "at what point is it quenched?"
                                  When it turns to looting and burning. No one is questioning that BHR. What I'm asking you to realize...
                                  Today, 01:35 PM
                                • Jackbooted Thugs
                                  by Buckshott00
                                  I know tensions are high. I know there's a curfew in effect, but...

If you fire (even pepper / paintball rounds) at someone on their porch...
                                  06-01-2020, 02:37 AM
                                  by Buckshott00
                                  We can agree on all those things or none of them. The beauty of love our country is that even if you accept the current Pres. anyone can still disagree...
                                  Today, 01:27 PM
                                  by Buckshott00
                                  Most of the people across the country are non-violent. In Michigan I watched people get right in the face and scream at MSP. The police restrained themselves...
                                  Today, 01:19 PM
                                • Reply to I'm just going to leave this here...
                                  by Buckshott00
                                  What's being nasty? Truth hurts eh?...
                                  Today, 01:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X