Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

    I'm quite sure your doctor will not think it a good idea. Especially given your cardiac history. At some point you have to accept what every medical source everywhere has confirmed: the malaria meds don't work on COVID19. When your own doctor agrees, will you finally acknowledge that the "mainstream media" was telling you the truth ... and Trump was talking out his arse ... again. Don't you guys ever tire of making excuses for his foolishness?
    I haven't seen every medical source everywhere casting doubt upon this drug and I've looked. Only a biased moron would make such a incorrect easily disprovable statement! I have my heart rate corrected at this time. As a nearly 70 year old, hefty, intracontinental traveler with bad lungs I am at risk. I suspect the virus may be much more dangerous to me than a drug that's been taken by millions of people for nearly 60 years. Pharmaceutical companies would rather pedal a expensive, extremely profitable new drug, than a inexpensive generic. Your TDS has addled your brains.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

      It's the level the Republican Party has slipped to. Trump just followed along ... and made it worse. His shtick. Can't survive without it. The GOP is now the very definition of "no class." I never had much use for Ronald Regan but he must be rolling over in his grave seeing what his great party has degenerated into. Disgusting. Thank you Fox News for making America so ungreat.
      (snicker, snort, chortle!) ...and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wields the word like Shakespearean rapier!
      LMBO!

      https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...analogy-video/

      Comment


      • Nancy was right about the dog poop Trump brings around with him, in the form of profanity on this forum.
        We may soon get a warning: Parental guidance is advised.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Nancy was right about the dog poop Trump brings around with him, in the form of profanity on this forum.
          We may soon get a warning: Parental guidance is advised.
          In Nancy's district the human feces on the streets dwarfs the amount of dog poop

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

            Shows what you know about my politics. I voted for Nixon, Ford, and Bush Sr.
            You must've missed what policies you disagree with question!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

              I haven't seen every medical source everywhere casting doubt upon this drug and I've looked. Only a biased moron would make such a incorrect easily disprovable statement! I have my heart rate corrected at this time. As a nearly 70 year old, hefty, intracontinental traveler with bad lungs I am at risk. I suspect the virus may be much more dangerous to me than a drug that's been taken by millions of people for nearly 60 years. Pharmaceutical companies would rather pedal a expensive, extremely profitable new drug, than a inexpensive generic. Your TDS has addled your brains.
              https://justthenews.com/nation/free-...ine-might-help





              You are right

              Comment


              • The UK just bought 16million doses for its health system according to the Guardian. Why do you suppose that is? Perhaps not every medical source everywhere agrees with you Honkster.

                Comment


                • Well, I just got another email from Donald Trump soliciting campaign funds, and it looks like this is going to be the dirtiest campaign ever.
                  Here is the email.


                  Joe Biden is corrupt. Imagine what he’d do if he was in the White House again? It’d be a total DISASTER.

                  He is GUILTY of using the Federal Government to ILLEGALLY SPY on my 2016 campaign so that he could further the Russian Collusion Delusion.

                  The Radical Left has already shown that they will continue to DEFEND his atrocious actions to try and get me out of office, which is why I’m calling on my BEST SUPPORTERS to step up and FIGHT BACK.

                  We’re less than six months out from Election Day and now that Sleepy Joe is a proven CROOK, I want to send a message that our movement is STRONGER and more UNITED than ever before.

                  I want to know who stood with me during this time, so I’ve asked to see a list of EVERY PATRIOT who contributes in the NEXT HOUR.

                  Please contribute $42 in the NEXT HOUR to fight for your President and to get on the list my team hands me. >>

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    Well, I just got another email from Donald Trump soliciting campaign funds, and it looks like this is going to be the dirtiest campaign ever.
                    Here is the email.


                    Joe Biden is corrupt. Imagine what he’d do if he was in the White House again? It’d be a total DISASTER.

                    He is GUILTY of using the Federal Government to ILLEGALLY SPY on my 2016 campaign so that he could further the Russian Collusion Delusion. ...

                    We’re less than six months out from Election Day and now that Sleepy Joe is a proven CROOK, I want to send a message that our movement is STRONGER and more UNITED than ever before. ...
                    So now it's Crooked Joe. How creative.

                    Comment


                    • https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...husbands-life/



                      Comment


                      • Sleepy,crooked,sleazy, creepy it doesn't matter Trump has 4 more years.

                        Comment


                        • The latest Fox News poll shows Biden to be an 8-point favorite.





                          Latest 2020 General Election Polls
                          Thursday, May 21
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 05-21-2020, 07:39 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                            Sleepy,crooked,sleazy, creepy it doesn't matter Trump has 4 more years.
                            GOP falling back on name-calling again. So classy. Sad that's what America's Grand Old Party has become.

                            Trump wrote the book on sleazy and creepy. Did you forget the sex tapes? He sounded pretty creepy to me. Downright disgusting. But you still voted for him. And how about screwing around on his wife with a Playmate Bunny. Nothing sleazy about that, eh?
                            Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 05-21-2020, 09:01 PM.

                            Comment


                            • "I tested very positively, in another sense, this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? No, I tested perfectly this morning -- meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it: positively toward the negative."

                              President Trump 5/21/20



                              Drugs, gotta be.
                              Last edited by rock rat; 05-21-2020, 09:05 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Every Trump voter knew he was a womanizer big deal! Beats the hell out of voting for a communist!

                                You lefties shouldn't get all self righteous you voted for Bubba Clinton and His enabler wife.

                                I'm still voting for Trump no matter what!


                                Trump 2020

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X