No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominion Voting Systems is suing Sidney Powell for defamation.

https://news.yahoo.com/dominion-voti...151759489.html

They are suing for $1.3 billion in damages to the reputation of their company and its product.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-09-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Worth reading again: "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice." Mattis is spot-on.

Comment

• Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly Says Trump Has Poisoned Americans’ Minds, Needs to Go.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-white-...004609423.html

Trump, Kelly said, has poisoned people's minds with lies and fraud.

Kelly is one of three prominent retired Marine general officers who served during the Trump administration to speak out in the wake of Wednesday's mob. Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Wednesday blamed Trump for the "violent assault on our Capitol."

"His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice," Mattis said.

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joe Dunford called Wednesday "an outrageous assault on our democracy.

Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Nobody cares . GET BENT

Comment

• Trump has performed a dramatic U-turn by condemning the violent mob of his own supporters who stormed the US Capitol Building, provoking anger from backers who “risked their lives” for him in DC.

https://news.yahoo.com/final-betraya...123041486.html

Before their assault on the Capitol, the rioters had attended a rally nearby in which speakers including President Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and and his eldest son Donald Trump Jr had riled up the crowd by insisting the election had been “stolen” from them, despite their efforts to challenge the outcome resulting in 60 legal defeats across the country. Evidence to support their conspiracy theories about corrupt local officials tearing up ballots and manipulating voting machines failed to materialise.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Thank you President Trump for true leadership and a wonderful 4 years.

This is my last post on my Trump topic it was a good run.

I'm positive the Three stooges will keep this alive because all they have is hate.

Comment

• Danbo -

Are you deserting the sinking ship?

A wonderful four years and only two impeachments.

Comment

• Bill Belichick turns down Presidential Medal of Freedom from Donald Trump.
                  I think this is a first.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bill-belich...004322680.html

Comment

• I've never been in love with Trump. The vile, criminal, murderous rioting Democrats were and are, worse for the country than he could ever be. Trumps support for Schumer, the two generations of Coumos, and other creatures of the corrupt Democrat Party in NY and around the country made my support Luke warm at best. He was a far better President than I expected, we will wish that he had stayed by the time this new Democrat stain against freedom and liberty is eliminated.

Comment

• This week's edition of "Jerry's Ink" is a good one.

https://www.jerrys.ink/

"My wife, the beautiful Judy Licht, said it best the other day when she said that just as there are dog whistles that only dogs can hear, Donald Trump has something in his voice that only real crazies can hear and follow blindly."
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 01-12-2021, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• In the span of four days, President Donald Trump’s family business has lost its online store, the buzz from Trump’s promotional tweets about its luxury resorts and bragging rights as host to one of the world’s most prestigious golf tournaments.

The mob attack on Congress last week by Trump’s supporters has spurred a reckoning for the Trump Organization by businesses and institutions, at a scale far greater than his previous polarizing actions.

https://news.yahoo.com/urgent-reckon...195212237.html

"
                        And the Trump brand, premised on gold-plated luxury and a super-affluent clientele, may not fully recover from the fallout of his supporters violently storming and vandalizing the U.S. Capitol, hospitality analysts say and some people close to the business acknowledge. Other companies linked with the Trumps, including Deutsche Bank, the president’s largest lender, and Signature Bank, are also seeking distance from him and his business."
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 01-12-2021, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• "President Donald Trump is reportedly taking out his frustrations on his personal attorney and longtime friend, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

"And he’s doing it in the classic Trump fashion: by refusing to pay him."

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...032513094.html

Comment

• Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani on Monday seeking $1.3 billion in damages for his "demonstrably false” allegations about the company's voting machines.

https://news.yahoo.com/dominion-file...122843680.html

See also comment #1518 on this topic.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 01-25-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• "Giuliani slams ‘hate-filled left-wing’ as he responds to £1.3bn defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems."

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-slam...180023386.html

"in one statement on Twitter, Mr Giuliani said that “phoney Dominion voting machines” needed to be investigated, while as recently as last week, he said on his radio show on WABC that he has “boxes of evidence to support his claims,” adding: “So long as you have Dominion, there is clear and present danger.”

However, in the lawsuit, Dominion notes that Mr Giuliani did not mention the company in any of his court filings, where he could have faced legal ramifications for making false claims.
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 01-25-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• "MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been permanently banned from Twitter for "repeated violations of our Civic Integrity Policy."

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-ceo-...130600540.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Deer belly hair
                                  by Solitario Lupo
                                  The three with the beads at the end are actually jig flies. Just got into tying them. They work great for a lot of species including crappie. I add weight...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM
                                • Deer belly hair
                                  by Solitario Lupo
                                  Looking for some big patches of white belly hair from a deer. If anyone got any they would like to get rid of....
                                  Yesterday, 04:07 PM
                                • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

'06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with...
                                  Today, 05:16 PM
                                • Nuclear Codes
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Is it true, Harris the call girl, is trying to get the nuclear codes away from Biden ?
                                  She probably wants to bomb Syria like Hillary wanted to do....
                                  Today, 02:46 PM
                                • Reply to Reloading Components
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  "... Sm and Lg primers $9/100. 100 limit per visit. ..."

I'd be running in and out of that store like my pants were on fire........
                                  Today, 05:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X