Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...spital-staffs/

I would like to thank President Trump for helping! Also to be the first President in a long time to be a volunteer! That's right he donates his salary to government agencies! That is very kind of him!

While nervous Nancy's husband cashed out of stock market just in time! And told people to go to China town that virus wasn't bad! And Fredo chipped a tooth shivering. Our President is working for free!

THANK YOU President TRUMP!

Right there with you.

Comment

Actually, there is no proof that Trump returned his salary.
      I checked that out a long time ago.
      He is still withholding his financial records.
      The departments he said he donated money to are not allowed to receive charitable contributions, and the Treasury has not replied to requests for confirmation.

Comment

I was suspicious enough to check because when the Trump Foundation was closed down, Trump was fined for misappropriation of charitable funds for his personal use, and forbidden to open another charitable foundation for life.
        Last edited by 99explorer; 04-03-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I can't even imagine what shape we'd be in if anybody BUT Trump had won 2016!

Yes siree!
          Thanks Donnie boy, for a job well done!

Can you imagine where Trump would have taken the U.S. without all the distractions?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Actually, there is no proof that Trump returned his salary.
            I checked that out a long time ago.
            He is still withholding his financial records.
            The departments he said he donated money to are not allowed to receive charitable contributions, and the Treasury has not replied to requests for confirmation.
            And there's no proof that he didn't! I believe him because if he didn't the deep state swamp rats would have leaked it!

99 I talk politics with the best of them, but I hunt and fish! Why are you on this site? To bash Trump and Fb? I don't care just wondering?

Comment

I was suspicious enough to check because when the Trump Foundation was closed down, Trump was fined for misappropriation of charitable funds for his personal use, and forbidden to open another charitable foundation for life.
              Trump settled with NY. It was cheaper that way ! Thank GOD for Trump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

And there's no proof that he didn't! I believe him because if he didn't the deep state swamp rats would have leaked it!

99 I talk politics with the best of them, but I hunt and fish! Why are you on this site? To bash Trump and Fb? I don't care just wondering?
                My sporting adventures are spread out over ten years on this forum.
                You are late coming to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  I can't even imagine what shape we'd be in if anybody BUT Trump had won 2016!

Yes siree!
                  Thanks Donnie boy, for a job well done!

Can you imagine where Trump would have taken the U.S. without all the distractions?
                  It's to his Credit we made it so far!

As far as shutdown goes! The lefties are cheering the unemployment numbers! Pretty Evil in my book! Those workers were not really let go they were forced out! When this is over they will be hired back and there will be a boom! People will flood restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alleys, and others! Cars will be bought!
                  Trump has positive America first message!
                  Dimwits run on doom and gloom! They hope for virus to get worse and gleefully report forced unemployment numbers!
                  They tell us that we have ten years before planet is uninhabitable! I remember when they told us by 2005 it wouldn't snow in northeast again! They tell us to stop using Fossil fuels while they Fly around the world and have 10 homes with a carbon footprint more than ten thousand deplorables! For any Democrat why would I support any of this?

Could you imagine if Ginsberg announced she was retiring tomorrow! That would be end of social distancing, the left would be out in droves protesting!

Comment

My sporting adventures are spread out over ten years on this forum.
                    You are late coming to the party.

I wasn't complaining just wondering! I know you don't hunt anymore but do you fish?

Comment

Danbo - Did you believe Trump when he said that he Knew South Korea better than anyone?

“I know South Korea better than anybody. It’s a very tight (sic). Do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. Bigger than anything we have. 38 million people all tightly wound together.”

In fact, Seoul has a population of just under 10 million. It is possible that Mr Trump confused the South Korean capital with Tokyo, the world’s largest metropolitan area, which has an estimated population of close to 38 million,

Comment

So what he got confused! Our Former President said 57 states mistakenly!

ps- I don't believe it was a mistake

Comment

And if Trump thinks there is a $2.2 trillion pot to be exploited for personal gain, he should be aware that he will have a House Committee watching where every dime goes.

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-formin...163842732.html

Here is an excerpt from the article I cited.

"The importance of this committee’s work cannot be overstated," Clyburn said in a statement about his appointment. "Just as the Truman Commission in the 1940s investigated waste, corruption, and fraud during World War II at the Defense Department, this select committee is tasked with oversight of how the federal government spends the taxpayer-funded $2 trillion allocated by Congress to address the COVID-19 crisis."

Last edited by 99explorer; 04-03-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

That's not fair just hatful! What difference does it make to you? His employees are just as important as anybody else's! ! Just Evil !

Comment

Remember Shifty Schiff?
                              Here is his take on the big stimulus package:

Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff

First, Trump says he alone will do the oversight on billions in relief money. Then, he says he’ll ignore the transparency provisions required by Congress. Now, he says any oversight is a “witch hunt.” But here’s the truth: Real oversight is vital, because incompetence kills.
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 04-03-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wildebeest rug
                                by Happy Myles
                                Many fine eating animals are found in Africa, including Springbuck. Gerenuk is among my favorites along with Lesser kudu. As a matter of fact, all the...
                                Today, 01:51 PM
                              • Wildebeest rug
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                My daughter put in the request for wildebeest hide for my safari last year. Her man wasn't particularly crazy about it so I brought it home last week....
                                06-04-2020, 07:59 PM
                              • Reply to Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                "at what point is it quenched?"
                                When it turns to looting and burning. No one is questioning that BHR. What I'm asking you to realize...
                                Today, 01:35 PM
                              • Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                I know tensions are high. I know there's a curfew in effect, but...

If you fire (even pepper / paintball rounds) at someone on their porch...
                                06-01-2020, 02:37 AM
                              • Reply to Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                We can agree on all those things or none of them. The beauty of love our country is that even if you accept the current Pres. anyone can still disagree...
                                Today, 01:27 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X