Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEN proven MSM "lies" about COVID-19.

You can whine and cry all you want.
    If the MSM, our "trusted"(?) journalists will lie about this, just what other flaming lies have they published about Trump? That you libs (you Trump haters know who I'm talking to!) have swallowed hook, line and sinker.
    You liberals are "gut hooked" and don't even know it.

If you think you can get any kind of honest news out of the "Big 3" (ABC, CBS, MSNBC) or "CNN" (Chicken Noodle News) or the New York Slimes or WaPo, think again.

This is why I'll stick to my conservative sites for truth and liberal sites for the coming lies and nonsense.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...onavirus-lies/

PolitiFacts has awarded Donald Trump its recognition for the "Lie of the Year" in 2019.
    I think he deserves recognition for the lie of the year for last year, this year and next year.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/polit...ear/index.html

Comment

The big 3 are the broadcast networks, NBC, CBS, ABC, just saying. I wonder Bubba how you square the 2 months your supposed "conservative" sources told you the virus was all a big liberal plot and not a big deal at all, and now they say it's armageddon. Were they fibbing then or now?

Comment

Well my liberal friends , you got your wish with Trump. He is now a war time president , fighting for all us poor sheep at the mercy of Covid-19 virus. The unseen enemy. This morning 220,000 cases and 8988 deaths in Md so far ! Wait that’s in the US sorry , no wait that’s world wide. What world wide are you kidding me , what not a million dead in China ? They have a billion and a half people. They have to have at least a million dead don’t they? Come on guys, this is a bigger joke than the fuel shortage in the 70’s.
        You given Trump the keys to popularity , at first the business man Trump realize this is just another virus so he made sport of the panic and the panic became a chance at being the hero! So watch what you ask for libs you just may get it.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          The big 3 are the broadcast networks, NBC, CBS, ABC, just saying. I wonder Bubba how you square the 2 months your supposed "conservative" sources told you the virus was all a big liberal plot and not a big deal at all, and now they say it's armageddon. Were they fibbing then or now?

6. Trump Declared the Coronavirus a Hoax!

This desperate lie, launched by the far-left Politico, was quickly debunked by fact-checkers, including the far-left Washington Post. That’s how big of a lie it is — the Washington Post conceded it was a lie.

Nevertheless, CNN continues to spread this lie.

I wonder (no, I really don't) how YOU square continually telling the lies about Trump in collusion with Russia to win 2016 (debunked), Mueller has proven Trump's collusion (debunked), Adam Schiff saying he had indisputable evidence (debunked), Trump is a Putin puppet (debunked), Trump threatened Ukraine (debunked) and now, Trump has called COVID-19 a "hoax" (debunked).
          You have seen AND heard many times that you are incorrect, but you prefer liberal lies to ANY truth.

How DO you square preferring lies to truth rockrat?

p.s. - the "hoax" isn't COVID-19, the "hoax" is the MSM pushing COVID-19 as "armageddon".

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

6. Trump Declared the Coronavirus a Hoax!

This desperate lie, launched by the far-left Politico, was quickly debunked by fact-checkers, including the far-left Washington Post. That’s how big of a lie it is — the Washington Post conceded it was a lie.

Nevertheless, CNN continues to spread this lie.

I wonder (no, I really don't) how YOU square continually telling the lies about Trump in collusion with Russia to win 2016 (debunked), Mueller has proven Trump's collusion (debunked), Adam Schiff saying he had indisputable evidence (debunked), Trump is a Putin puppet (debunked), Trump threatened Ukraine (debunked) and now, Trump has called COVID-19 a "hoax" (debunked).
            You have seen AND heard many times that you are incorrect, but you prefer liberal lies to ANY truth.

How DO you square preferring lies to truth rockrat?

p.s. - the "hoax" isn't COVID-19, the "hoax" is the MSM pushing COVID-19 as "armageddon".
            And Fb he can't debunk anything you you just posted

Comment

It tickles me when the libs give up.

Comment

Just for the record, the Mueller report did find evidence of collusion with the Russians before the 2016 election (secret meetings with Russian agents in Trump tower), but without testimony of subpoenaed witnesses, there was not enough to take to a jury.
                The report also cited sufficient evidence to prosecute for obstruction of justice, but because of DOJ policy against indictment of a sitting president, the matter was referred to Congress, which voted in favor of impeachment.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Just for the record, the Mueller report did find evidence of collusion with the Russians before the 2016 election (secret meetings with Russian agents in Trump tower), but without testimony of subpoenaed witnesses, there was not enough to take to a jury.
                  The report also cited sufficient evidence to prosecute for obstruction of justice, but because of DOJ policy against indictment of a sitting president, the matter was referred to Congress, which voted in favor of impeachment.
                  Mueller knew a week after he was appointed there was nothing to Trump tower meeting! Democrats thought they hired a top prosecutor! Instead they got a guy who knew nothing about his report that he wrote! Come to think of it maybe him and Presidential Joe have something in common!

Comment

The Trump campaign officials present at the secret Trump Tower meeting said that they discussed adoption of Russian orphans. Yeah, right.
                    Prior to the meeting, a visitor to the Oval Office was sitting across from the president when one of the president's sons entered the room and walked past the visitor and standing behind the president, bent over and whispered loud enough for the visitor to hear, "The meeting is all set up."
                    The visitor thought this was unusual because the son often interrupted meetings in the Oval Office, but always spoke freely in front of the visitor. Standing alone, this does not prove anything, but there were a bunch of little things like that.
                    We may never know until some of the subpoenaed witnesses write their memoirs.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      The Trump campaign officials present at the secret Trump Tower meeting said that they discussed adoption of Russian orphans. Yeah, right.
                      Prior to the meeting, a visitor to the Oval Office was sitting across from the president when one of the president's sons entered the room and walked past the visitor and standing behind the president, bent over and whispered loud enough for the visitor to hear, "The meeting is all set up."
                      The visitor thought this was unusual because the son often interrupted meetings in the Oval Office, but always spoke freely in front of the visitor. Standing alone, this does not prove anything, but there were a bunch of little things like that.
                      We may never know until some of the subpoenaed witnesses write their memoirs.
                      Made up memoirs!

Comment

Not enough to take to a jury and risk an acquittal, but enough to contradict the claim of NO EVIDENCE.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad