No announcement yet.

Why "Coronavirus" is such a big deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're going out both Friday and Saturday nights this weekend. There should be plenty of room on the dance floor.
    Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

• Inspector went home last night. Maybe nothing. But they go to other plant where the person tested positive. And I think that exact area. My hunting bud their boss.
      This could screw up our turkey season.

Comment

• Originally posted by CD2 View Post
        Inspector went home last night. Maybe nothing. But they go to other plant where the person tested positive. And I think that exact area. My hunting bud their boss.
        This could screw up our turkey season.
        Turkey season here is whole month of May! I hope they shut my shop down!
        Last edited by Danbo; 03-12-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Well, inspector tested negative. Doesnt mean my area wont get slammed from somebody else.
          Know in a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Of course it's serious bhr, but it's being compounded exponentially by a rabidly biased US news media, especially here in the US, and liberals attempting to smear Trump.

At 69, going on 70, I'm quite concerned, but I'm NOT going to "shelter in place" like some "dooms day" is upon us.

Whether you're in Eur alone on business or traveling with family, I'll keep you in my prayers for a safe return.
            Yea but how many in Europe needed to go to hospital? If every body goes for mild symptoms it can overwhelm a system! COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

Comment

• I notice on the alcohol based bottles of sanitizer it says after applying to rinse off with water. Why? I let it air dry o leave as much residual on my hands as possible.

Comment

• Trump to declare National Emergency today and implement the Stafford Act which has additional financial supports. About 3 PM/

Comment

• I was on a MASH Hospital (Air Force equivalent was called an Air Transportable Hospital, I was on119th ATH ) and we had 240 beds under canvass. I am sure the Government has some of those tents available. We could go anywhere in the World on 24 hours and be self sufficient for 3 days before need for re- supply. Everyone had additional duties. I was qualified for driving 18 wheeler semi's, duce and 1/2, ambulances and to operate the Detroit Diesel 6-71 diesel generators.
                  Last edited by jhjimbo; 03-13-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...herd-immunity/

Maybe we need same thing

Comment

• https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...elief-package/

Coming together

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                        Did they get Pelosi to drop the abortion funding out of the bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Did they get Pelosi to drop the abortion funding out of the bill?
                          I believe so but she added 14 sick days through social security and more food stamps why we need that is beyond me! We are still booming!

Putting baby killing money in there to fight corona virus is despicable! Can you say speaker McCarthy

Last edited by Danbo; 03-14-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad