Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why "Coronavirus" is such a big deal!

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020...als-in-months/

China's Xi is losing the "Trade War" with Trump.
    Xi probably wants to hold Trumps feet to the fire by threatening to hold medical supplies hostage to higher tariffs unless Trump relents.
    Drum up some "ho-hum" flu epidemic, put some sick folks on planes to the US then cry "Global Epidemic"!
    There are plenty liberals who will gladly infect themselves and spread this crap around in an attempt to discredit Trump, push for Medicare for All and try to make America "pay" for it's "whiteness".
    ...and months before one of the most meaningful general elections in U.S. history!?

They can't fool Bubba:-))

Comment

Those Liberals who gladly infect themselves with a disease ten times more deadly than regular flu are really brave.

Overall, the CDC estimated that 26 million Americans have gotten sick with flu this past fall and winter, with about 250,000 flu-related hospitalizations and around 14,000 deaths.

https://news.yahoo.com/amid-coronavi...174350180.html

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
        https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020...als-in-months/

Xi probably wants to hold Trumps feet to the fire by threatening to hold medical supplies hostage to higher tariffs unless Trump relents.
        Drum up some "ho-hum" flu epidemic, put some sick folks on planes to the US then cry "Global Epidemic"!
        There are plenty liberals who will gladly infect themselves and spread this crap around in an attempt to discredit Trump, push for Medicare for All and try to make America "pay" for it's "whiteness".
        ...and months before one of the most meaningful general elections in U.S. history!?
        I had thought of that. Globalists have said they plan to reduce the World population by 1 Billion people.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I had thought of that. Globalists have said they plan to reduce the World population by 1 Billion people.
          The globalists should start by killing themselves.

Comment

[QUOTE=FirstBubba;n725120]https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020...als-in-months/

Fb I saw your link and thought about and did some research!!!!!
            The Breitbart story is accurate!

Here is a link from Deseret news from 2007. It is AP story

[/https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/2007/12/9/20058103/americans-relying-on-chinese-made-drugs

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1052376

maybe this link will work

For those who don't open links this is nbc news stories about China making all of our antibiotics!
              Last edited by Danbo; 02-16-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Isn't that a conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                  It works just fine!
                  I actually think it is more informative on the subject than the "breitbart" article!
                  Thanks danbo!

Comment

This information should make all of the American people demand how our political people can allow such an important issue to be totally in the hands/control of a country we know we can not trust. I have said more than once on this site that I do not trust China. I am just a dumb nobody, if I can see the problem, where is our protection from those who are smarter ? This issue is an absolute travesty and appears to be one of no corrective measures now ! Talk about being held by the ‘short hairs’ !!!

Comment

I was affected by a drug that was made in China and was recalled. My old, retired Dr. said not to use any drug that comes from China. I don't think the one I have feels the same way.
                      We use China because of the cost savings.
                      One pill I use is $16 per day list price in U.S. I get it through Canada from the U.K. where it is made, for $3.00 per day cost. Expensive but still a lot but better than $16.

Comment

I think you would call it trade ignorance or "Make America a Third World Country"!

Comment

If China started this as a conspiracy to damage the U.S.A., it seems to have gotten out of hand at home.

https://news.yahoo.com/am-watching-c...124600432.html

Comment

China virus closing in on 2,000 deaths and 70,000 cases in China. Cruise ship has 475 confirmed cases, 10% of passengers. Just think if that ship had been allowed to dock? Planes landing in CA have 15 confirmed cases going into isolation.
                            So far this year, 17,000 deaths in the U.S. from the seasonal flu. If the China virus can be contained, why can't the U.S. flu be contained ? I think the Government should take a look at that.

Comment

China virus closing in on 2,000 deaths and 70,000 cases in China. Cruise ship has 475 confirmed cases, 10% of passengers. Just think if that ship had been allowed to dock? Planes landing in CA have 15 confirmed cases going into isolation.
                              So far this year, 17,000 deaths in the U.S. from the seasonal flu. If the China virus can be contained, why can't the U.S. flu be contained ? I think the Government should take a look at that.
                              That's the problem now jimbo!
                              Get the gummint the hell out of the way!
                              The private sector does more, faster and cheaper than the Gov't ever thought about.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Stevens 301 vs ATI NOMAD
                                by fitch270
                                Different gun, yours was the O/U, this one is a single shot. Different outsourcing....
                                Today, 08:08 PM
                              • Stevens 301 vs ATI NOMAD
                                by Ghosty
                                i want your advice on which shotgun i should buy which brand is better i was told stevens is made in china and ATI is made in the us in south carolina...
                                Today, 08:30 AM
                              • Reply to Prepping: No, not TP
                                by fitch270
                                Dewman: Sorry if this hit a little close to home, didn't mean to open any wounds.

OHH: Our appointment is with a very good lawyer for this...
                                Today, 08:06 PM
                              • Prepping: No, not TP
                                by fitch270
                                Sorry in advance for this, but I'm blaming the morbid sob's on here for the inspiration.

My wife and I scheduled an estate planning appointment...
                                Today, 07:14 PM
                              • Reply to Prepping: No, not TP
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                One of my many former vocations was a law clerk, so yes I have taken care of my and my daughter's wills and power of attorney. You need to call a lawyer...
                                Today, 07:49 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X