Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socialism

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Socialism

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/connectic...discrimination


    Isn’t diversity great!

    I have refrained from starting my own topic about politics until now!

    This is the party of the left. All you lefties on here you know who you are.

    Since I joined I have read falsehoods, and utter bull. You were wrong about Impeachment! Impeachment helped Trump. He is going to win re-election with a land slide ! You come and state what’s going to happen! Here is a fact the dimwits are in such disarray they couldn’t count votes , there so-called leader Biden is a idiot . There is no one that can beat Trump thank god he ran as republicans!

    If you support a racist mayor or a communist or goofy Pete you support trigger words and safe spaces





  • #2
    I’ve noticed that when you correct someone on there false political statements they never respond with I’m sorry I was wrong!

    The silence is deafening

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...-rating-to-a-d



      Voted against pro gun judges
      Last edited by Danbo; 02-13-2020, 05:56 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Danbo View Post
        I’ve noticed that when you correct someone on there false political statements they never respond with I’m sorry I was wrong!

        The silence is deafening
        You can't use logic to refute ideas that were arrived at illogically.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

          You can't use logic to refute ideas that were arrived at illogically.
          They tell you to put your political biases and do research yet they don’t follow there own advice! Liberalism is a mental disorder!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Danbo View Post
            I’ve noticed that when you correct someone on there false political statements they never respond with I’m sorry I was wrong!

            The silence is deafening
            They may never say they are sorry, but they never refrain from throwing in the word ‘racist’ ! Any time a dimwit’s words are questioned, they find it difficult to back up their falsehoods with facts, it being easier to just claim racism, that being their proverbial attack ! It takes a coward to rely on race as an argument !!!
            Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 02-14-2020, 01:26 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

              They may never say they are sorry, but they never refrain from throwing in the word ‘racist’ ! Any time a dimwit’s words are questioned, they find it difficult to back up their falsehoods with facts, it being easier to just claim racism, that being their proverbial attack ! It takes a coward to rely on race as a argument !!!
              Or they make statements they know are not true to backup there bull like at least Obama tried to unite the country! That is the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard. You have to live under a rock to say that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Let’s face it, it is so easily simple ! For everything about Trump that the dimwits hate, is the very reason he was elected, to change all the damn idiocy that the inept ‘rats had screwed up this nation with ! If that is over the head of anyone, that only explains their being dimwits !

                Comment


                • #9
                  "... There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. ..."

                  "... In the land of the insane, the half wit is hanged.
                  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. ..."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    Let’s face it, it is so easily simple ! For everything about Trump that the dimwits hate, is the very reason he was elected, to change all the damn idiocy that the inept ‘rats had screwed up this nation with ! If that is over the head of anyone, that only explains their being dimwits !
                    Right on !

                    You see the lefties on here since I joined were saying he’s going to be impeached then Joe Biden is going to wipe floor with Trump. Now Obama is a Uniter and Trumps a divider they have been wrong so many times it’s laughable😁

                    I wasn’t on here during Mueller probe but I bet same guys came on here every day saying Mueller got the goods Trumps going down.


                    For all you legal experts hoping for impeachment because of Roger Stone left wing lawyers quitting doj Just remember Obama commented on national tv about Hillary’s traitorous email investigation also on military trials that were overturned because he commented. Again nothing new!😎


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                      "... There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. ..."

                      "... In the land of the insane, the half wit is hanged.
                      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. ..."
                      FB I love your comments some times . I wish I would have thought of that

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I want to apologize if any one is offended by my statements on this post! From now on I will only comment on topics that I make. I don’t want people to get panties all bunched up. If you don’t like Topics I post don’t look or comment and everything will be great! I just deleted a bunch of comments I made on a different post.
                        Last edited by Danbo; 02-13-2020, 10:09 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Danbo, you said you had been here before under another pseudonym.
                          Care to reveal your previous identity?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don’t remember otherwise I would be that name! I just happened to be on field and stream and saw this link and remembered so I joined. Figure it would give me something to do . But my days are numbered!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                              Don’t remember otherwise I would be that name! I just happened to be on field and stream and saw this link and remembered so I joined. Figure it would give me something to do . But my days are numbered!
                              Uhhmmm...! Okay, but I don't see any reason to leave.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X