Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...and the (D)'s want to run a country?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ...and the (D)'s want to run a country?

    They can't even run a state caucus!

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...wreck-n2560672

  • #2
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    They can't even run a state caucus!

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...wreck-n2560672
    And that is only a caucus within a state ! Just think of the possibilities of problems of their desire to have the government be in charge of our medical health program on a national basis. We can already look at the happenings just in the running of the postal department........Ouch !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

      And that is only a caucus within a state ! Just think of the possibilities of problems of their desire to have the government be in charge of our medical health program on a national basis. We can already look at the happenings just in the running of the postal department........Ouch !
      Had a postal employee brag to me once about just how great the USPS was, how efficiently it ran and how much cheaper they could deliver over other, privately owned outfits!
      I just smiled and walked away!

      Comment


      • #4
        IMHO they didn't screw it up.
        With these "problems" they can cook the books and declare whatever winner they want.
        Like the article I posted yesterday, Bloomberg paying to be in control.
        Bernie a socialist, has to be stopped.

        Senile old bastid is gonna get screwed again.
        How much is he being paid to take the hit?

        If he went independent, that'd sink the dem party.

        Liberals, are either evil and or insane.

        Comment


        • #5
          What the hell did they use? A voting app designed by Wasserman Schultz?

          Comment


          • #6
            I've run caucuses, they are messed up any way you do it. reporting only the final results it often takes four or five hours after the caucus is done to get the numbers to the county and then to the state. Switching to reporting the original two headcounts before delegates shows just how many people messed up trying to finagle the 15% threshold for delegates. And then they tried to use a new app, and many people who show up and run things are 300 years old, can't see anything or know how to use a dang "smart" phone.

            Software written by committee.

            My post office works pretty well. Taxes make it to the IRS for 50 cents. W-2s and W-3s the same way.

            Our entire voting system is full of ridiculous stuff. Putin loves it. My state has the entire thing mail in and it works fine.

            Comment


            • #7
              "... My post office works pretty well. Taxes make it to the IRS for 50 cents. W-2s and W-3s the same way. ..."

              Even the postman has you snowed rat! LOL!

              https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/...s-losing-money
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 02-04-2020, 04:22 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                I've run caucuses, they are messed up any way you do it. reporting only the final results it often takes four or five hours after the caucus is done to get the numbers to the county and then to the state. Switching to reporting the original two headcounts before delegates shows just how many people messed up trying to finagle the 15% threshold for delegates. And then they tried to use a new app, and many people who show up and run things are 300 years old, can't see anything or know how to use a dang "smart" phone.

                Software written by committee.

                My post office works pretty well. Taxes make it to the IRS for 50 cents. W-2s and W-3s the same way.

                Our entire voting system is full of ridiculous stuff. Putin loves it. My state has the entire thing mail in and it works fine.
                You had me until Putin likes it Nobody outside of Iowa cares not even Putin😂

                Comment


                • #9
                  Democrats seem to have problems w voting.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                    Democrats seem to have problems w voting.
                    Seem?
                    I'd say it's a lead pipe cinch they have voting problems.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That reminds me of a remark once made by Joe Stalin that it is not the voters who hold the power, but the one who counts the votes that has the power.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don’t give a damn about any problems that the dimwits have, that is until their inabilities start affecting the outcome of results and their cheating places their people in elected positions that they stole. There have been too many of those instances in our elections !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, esp. foreign interference.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think the DNC wants to torpedo Bernie, again.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Parkercarcass and Bootygig ticket

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to Bows
                                by PigHunter
                                I hear ya! I finally got around to adjusting the new sight on my 90's vintage PSE. It's been restrung too. I've used a crossbow for the last 7 seasons...
                                Today, 08:45 PM
                              • Bows
                                by Danbo
                                Started practicing with my bow.
                                The deer don't stand a chance 😎
                                Today, 08:23 PM
                              • Reply to Rip -rbg
                                by Pmacc60
                                The public can focus on two different things at once ! Again liberal nonsense , put it out there and we can see what the president is planning for the...
                                Today, 08:43 PM
                              • Rip -rbg
                                by fitch270
                                2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
                                09-18-2020, 09:26 PM
                              • Debate #1
                                by FirstBubba
                                Debate #1 is supposedly a go.
                                Not sure if Biden will get his "fact checker" or not. Probably not. If the fact checkers are honest, it...
                                Today, 08:42 PM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X