Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

51 to 49 win

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 51 to 49 win

    Perfect ending to a over a 3 year political sham Witch Hunt against President Trump because Clinton LOST. Now it's time to vote all those Clinton Democratic out of office for good.

  • #2
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Perfect ending to a over a 3 year political sham Witch Hunt against President Trump because Clinton LOST. Now it's time to vote all those Clinton Democratic out of office for good.
    Yes Jim it’s over but the dimwits will come up with something else.They have no agenda just orange man bad. What do you expect from party of trigger warnings and safe spaces

    Comment


    • #3
      I have 8 nieces and nephews from one Sister and there is a remarkable difference in their mind set. I asked her when things changed and she said "when kids got rights".
      There is talk the next impeachment attempt will be for the killing of terrorist Solomini.
      I hope these Dems in the House will get voted out, they have done enough damage to the Country, including the Wicked Witch of the West.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        I have 8 nieces and nephews from one Sister and there is a remarkable difference in their mind set. I asked her when things changed and she said "when kids got rights".
        There is talk the next impeachment attempt will be for the killing of terrorist Solomini.
        I hope these Dems in the House will get voted out, they have done enough damage to the Country, including the Wicked Witch of the West.
        She won’t be speaker of house after next election

        Comment


        • #5
          We will be lucky if we don't lose control of the Senate over this.

          Comment


          • #6
            To the contrary, I think it will actually increase as well it will in the House. The Dems have shot themselves in the foot. They deserve what they get. You can not deny the accomplishments of President Trump. If you do you are a ignorant baffoon beyond help.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-31-2020, 11:17 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Here is an excerpt from a comment following a news article on the impeachment,

              THË MÄKË ÄMËRÏCÄ GRËÄT ÄGÄÏN [MÄGÄ] HÖÄX…
              Despite all the drama… and all your political views… THË SYSTËM IS SËT ÜP to function in a certain way to ensure that the “PÖTÜS” (or any “political party”) DÖËS NÖT MÖNÖPÖLÏZË the federal government…For example (and bear in mind the federal government operates in FÏSCÄL years [Öct 1st of current year -to- Sept 30th the following year])… As much as you may LÖVË TRÜMP and rally around his MÄGÄ cause… so far he really only had “one year” to accomplish anything… The TRÜMP administration (with a Republican controlled Congress) did not officially start until “8-months” after his inauguration, on Öctober 1, 2017…
              Prior to this, he was riding the coattail of President Öbama’s “LÄST FÏSCÄL YËÄR (Öctober 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017)” and economy … TRÜMP had from Öctober 1, 2017 -to- “THË MÏDTËRM ËLËCTÏÖNS (November 6, 2018)”… THIS is when the system would “TAKË THË HÖÜSË” from TRÜMP and give it to the Democrats...
              Despite anything… two years later the system is set up to “TÄKË THË SËNÄTË” from TRÜMP and give it to the Democrats… Over 20 Republican Senate Seats are up for re-election in 2020… The Democrats only need 2 or 3 of them to flip the Senate… and the way things are looking… they’ll win more Senate seats than they need… What are the chances the Democrats (with their TRUMP impeachment) are “ËYËBÄLLÏNG THË SËNÄTË”… not the White House… the Democrats already know they’re going to win the Senate in 2020… but if they win 2/3rds of the Senate (while maintaining control of the House)… THËY CÄN RÜN THE CÖÜNTRY WÏTHÖÜT THË WHÏTË HÖÜSË…
              Sooo… the -only- FÄKË NËWS HÖÄX out there was TRÜMP’S “Make Ämerica Great Ägain Hoax”… that was -NËVËR- going any further than the TRÜMP rallies.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 02-01-2020, 12:05 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Romney needs to go too.
                What a disgrace.

                Comment


                • #9
                  How can you be so sure Trump won't pull the down ticket Senator races through ? To me it depends if they are quality candidates. The other problem with the 2020 election both parties are complaining about is if it will be a fair election. I still say if Trump senses foul play he is going nowhere.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    We will be lucky if we don't lose control of the Senate over this.
                    . 99the Democrats are running scared we are not losing senate we may lose a couple bye we will gain 1 or two and Joe Manchin is basically a republican who doesn’t know it yet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                      Romney needs to go too.
                      What a disgrace.
                      CD2 Romney is ok on most things JUDGES! He is just jealous that he is not president.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                        How can you be so sure Trump won't pull the down ticket Senator races through ? To me it depends if they are quality candidates. The other problem with the 2020 election both parties are complaining about is if it will be a fair election. I still say if Trump senses foul play he is going nowhere.
                        Jim you are right Trump will carry Senators ,like he did Johnson in Wisconsin in 2016.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                          Jim you are right Trump will carry Senators ,like he did Johnson in Wisconsin in 2016.
                          Wouldn't it be nice to see Trump with a 70(R) to 30(D) Senate majority with a filibuster proof House?
                          House Speaker Jim Jordan? ...John Ratcliff? ...Doug Collins?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Here are interactive maps for all races. Excellent source. Check it out for your State. Don't let more Dems get in the Senate and lets take back the House. Remember candidates will say and promise all kinds of things they CAN NOT follow through on. https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-election/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dream on. But I hope you are right.
                              Jimbo - If there is any foul play, it will be on the part of Trump, now that the Senate has given him a green light on abuse of power.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X