No announcement yet.

Fairness in the press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fb Your right about people being spoon fed news . Just yesterday these so call experts on Trump’s crimes tried to tell me Trump fired Comey because he hired Mueller as special council ! Rosenstein named Mueller special council after a fired Comey leaked classified FBI documents to friend who gave them to media a few days later.that is easiest info to know it was in news for weeks there either naive or just haters! Full disclosure I’m not Trumps biggest fan I voted for him but still ticked he took out my two guys early.

Comment

Antifa did not show up at Richmond because the crowd was going to be photographed so no masks were allowed. All in the crowd are presumed to be Conservatives.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad