No announcement yet.

Get Off Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So trumps asking for donations big deal! And you know it’s bull shit. Demicans And Republicrats are fundraising off this and suckers will send them money. They are going to fundraiser millions off this bull

Comment

President Trump was not sure of the degree of corruption, if any, with the new President. Did not want to piss the money away if the President was the same as the last. He was looking out for the American taxpayer.
      Don't worry '99, I am sure the Democratic scum will keep trying to manufacture some more things between now and November.

Comment

Danbo, Impeachment is political. There's no use impeaching someone who won't be convicted by the senate, just like today for instance.

The emoluments clause of the Constitution doesn't allow a President to accept money from a foreign power, like on day one when the Saudis and Russians bought whole floors of hotel rooms and condos from Trump. Or when he fired his FBI director for allowing the Muller investigation in the first place. And it just goes on and on. If one wished to get technical there'd be reason on top of reason, I mean he isn't real careful and is used to the world of business where you can just hire lawyers. But it's all irrelevant in a partisan atmosphere. Trump can do as he likes as long as Republicans won't impeach.

For the record I find lots of 99s information to be more knowledgeable than my own though I'm not crazy over some of his sources. Have to start quoting him as BH requested LOL.

Our system is very corrupt, and to tell you the truth all Americans should be concerned. Such corruption is harmful to people of both parties, especially foreign corruption.

Comment

Rock your lying Comey was fired before mueller not because look it up

Comment

Your right he won’t be convicted by senate

Comment

Nobody has ever enforced emoluments clause bulllllll

Comment

Yes our system is corrupt show me where in world it isn’t corrupt. Finally rat I agree with you your Information just isn’t that knowledgeable! Your RED scare is tiresome RUSSIA ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

We have the worst political system in the world.
                  Except for all the others.

Comment

And nobody said crap when Obummer went to Israel to help those trying to defeat Bibi.

Wonder how much money was routed as well.

Foreign influence....always, from alk over. The effectiveness can be argued.

Social media was for the libs and bo doubt the Russians would rather have a dem in the Oval Office. But theyre they tickled how the whole system is in fake turnoil at the dems dems playing right along.

Disruption and distrust.....is what they wanted. The news media to go nuts

And they got it.

They influenced the liberals

Nobody else.

Comment

Cd2 how dare you criticize our deer leader Barry.

Comment

Dear leader dam phone

Comment

I think the Russians' preference for Trump is based on their assessment of him as a big dope.

Comment

Trump is Governing like a proficient chess player, others are still playing checkers. Some Chinese might be an exception to that. JMHO

Comment

Moving spam!

Comment

Fb what does moving spam mean

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad