Get Off Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Bubba, I just repeated what the Zoo people said. When they handled them (4 or 5 footers) they seemed very docile.
    Yeah jimbo, NatGeo does stuff like that.
    They aren't aggressive. When the one in the yard shows, which is rare, I try to observe without disturbing. She/he is an awesome creature!
    They are protected in Texas.

Comment

Danbo, refreshing to hear (see?) new blood.
      We do have some crotchety old farts, but on the whole, a very good, all inclusive group with wide, varied interests and experience.

Comment

Thanks first bubba I decide to join after reading a Some posts from you and Jim, honk very entertaining this site is

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
          Thanks first bubba I decide to join after reading a Some posts from you and Jim, honk very entertaining this site is
          No need to go through all the gobbly gook!
          FB or just bubba is fine.

Comment

Meanwhile, back on topic:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ction-legally/

Comment

Foreign governments have always spent money to influence elections not just Russia ! 99 do you fish?

Comment

Here is an excerpt from the article that I cited.

Funneling money through US-based corporations isn’t the only way to legally flood elections with foreign money. The rules are even less strict when it comes to political advertising. Foreigners can legally place political ads that attack or promote candidates on Facebook, Google, or YouTube without any need to funnel funds through a US entity. In 2016, Russia paid for Facebook ads in rubles, prompting criticism of Facebook for not catching the Kremlin. But many of those ads were entirely legal: Paying for them with Russian currency was sloppy, but it wasn’t prohibited.

Comment

Soros has influenced Elections for years.

Comment

Mother jones there’s a real news if I ever saw it

Comment

This is rich:
                      Russian-sponsored ad.

Comment

Here is another:

Comment

Fake news 99

Comment

Here is the text of an email I just received from Donald Trump:

The Senate Impeachment Trial is today and the only way we can win this war is if every patriot steps up and becomes a 2020 Sustaining Member.
                            • In 2016, Sustaining Members fueled my campaign to a landslide victory over Crooked Hillary.
                            • In 2018, Sustaining Members gave us the necessary resources to fight off a crisis at our southern border.
                            • Now in 2020, Sustaining Members are the last line of defense against this Impeachment Scam and will be the key to victory on November 3rd.

I noticed your Sustaining Membership was EXPIRED and I need you now more than ever to step up and renew.

To make a statement, I want to raise TWO MILLION DOLLARS in the NEXT 24 HOURS and end this Impeachment Trial Scam once and for all.

ALL MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE DOUBLE-MATCHED FOR 24 HOURS.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT 24 HOURS to renew your 2020 Sustaining Membership and your gift will automatically be DOUBLE-MATCHED. >>

Comment

And here is the picture that this appeal conjures up in my mind.

Comment

And all the poor guy did was to play a dirty trick on a political opponent by holding up $400 million in military aid to a country fighting for its survival against invasion by Russia.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad