Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many deer have you shot it your life. whats the most you have shot in one year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I killed my first buck fifty-two years ago and have only missed getting a deer two years. I lost count a long time ago. The most in one year was six does and two bucks---I had some hungry friends that year who wanted the meat.

Comment

Last year was my first year, and I took a button buck with my shotgun. I'm going to try my best to harvest a doe and a buck to fill my tags this year. Hopefully, I'm gonna go out again on saturday morning and whack one with my bow!

Comment

Last year was my first year, and I took a button buck with my shotgun. I'm going to try my best to harvest a doe and a buck to fill my tags this year. Hopefully, I'm gonna go out again on saturday morning and whack one with my bow!

Comment

Ive been hunting since i was 14 and i'm turning 17 this November. i have killed 5 deer and i have killed two in two seasons.

Comment

Seven bucks to date, but hunting in South Jersey is lousy and Pa. only allows one a year. Early in my career as a hunter, i was a "misser." Not anymore. Hoping for #8, and 9 at least this year.

Comment

Deer to date: lost count so I started a journal this year to keep track.
              Most in 1 year: 3 (2 bucks, 1 doe)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad