Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many deer have you shot it your life. whats the most you have shot in one year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many deer have you shot it your life. whats the most you have shot in one year.

how many deer have you shot it your life. whats the most you have shot in one year.

So far I have killed 4 deer. Last year I got three. a buck and doe in PA and a spike in New York

Comment

8 deer 4 buck 4 doe only 17 two a year

Comment

One and one. Hey, I've only deer hunted two seasons. Haven't gone since coming to college, but that will change next year!

Comment

This is my second year ,last year I shot 4 deer, two days ago (openning day) I shot another.

Comment

I'm pretty close to 100. I own 200 acres in west central Illinois so I'm very fortunate to be able to hunt a place that has many, many deer. I can go years before I have a morning or evening hunt where I do not see any deer. I've killed 8 for a couple of years (4 bow, 4 shotgun). I've killed enough deer just for the sake of killing them. I now focus on mature bucks; I'm not a trophy hunter but I'm just more selective as I get older. I had shot opportunities on 7 deer over the weekend and never drew.

Bucks are starting to chase does; I saw small 10pt, 8pt and a 6pt all giving chase. This cold weather has definitely helped.

Comment

I've been deer hunting for 28 years. I lost count a long time ago.

Comment

3 years hunting...3 deer down. 1 each year (2 does and 1 buck). I am hoping to harvest 2 deer this year.

Comment

NYhunter, you're off to a great start.

Comment

I like buckhunter too have lost count. ALOT !
                    Most was a year we could buy extra doe tags for $10.00 each. Spent over $150.00 that year, not including the orig. $25.00 for 4 deer tags.

Comment

I've shot over a hundred,and the most I have harvested in one year was eleven ... bonus doe tags.

Comment

Long ago lost count. I could not use all I could shoot under our states liberal harvest system.

Comment

I have only killed 1 buck in my whole life but this is just going to be my third year hunting

Comment

Have taken 6 in one year 3 times. Could have taken more but did not need them. Lost count somewhere in the sixties years ago but had years in the Army when I did not hunt deer. Suppose the total is 80-90.

Want to see a hog of a first buck clik my name and check the photo of my nephews first deer he shot last year after coming back from Irac. That was his first day deer hunting.

Comment

35 bucks so far almost as many does , most deer in a year was 5 four bucks and a doe twice in my life .

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to topic
                                by fitch270
                                It’s all good. Except for the other creepy old bastard that’s stalking my kid....
                                Today, 10:29 AM
                              • topic
                                by jhjimbo
                                08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
                              • Reply to topic
                                by FirstBubba
                                LMBO!
                                What do you call someone who won't/can't follow their own advice?

Careful fitch270!
                                jimbo be puttin' you on his "ignore"...
                                Today, 10:05 AM
                              • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                by rock rat
                                Taking classified information with him isn't enough of a big deal anyway. Illegal but so what....
                                Today, 10:00 AM
                              • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                by rock rat
                                Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
                                Yesterday, 07:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X