So Far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Far...

Two and one half MILLION fraudulent 'extra' voters found on the rolls in 5 more States. Extra means more people on registration rolls than live in the district. This was discovered by Judicial Watch, a worthwhile non-profit organization to contribute to. Lawsuits will be filed as necessary to clean up these voter registration rolls.
    Link provided should you like to read the article - I gave the gist of the article in 4 sentences.
    https://threepercenternation.com/202...9%20TPN%20%232

It appears that those "extra" registered voters were people who had died or moved away, and their names were not purged from the records. It does not mean that they voted.
    To quote from the link Jimbo provided:

“Previous Judicial Watch lawsuits have already led to major cleanups in California, Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio – but more needs to be done. It is common sense that voters who die or move away be removed from the voting rolls.”

Comment

Here is a link to another article on the subject, asserting that voter fraud is exceedingly rare.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...ter-fraud-myth

Comment

'99, You better hope so. I think if there is a trace of voter fraud, especially if it would affect the outcome of the election, Trump would refuse to leave office IF he loses until the lawsuits work their way through the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          '99, You better hope so. I think if there is a trace of voter fraud, especially if it would affect the outcome of the election, Trump would refuse to leave office IF he loses until the lawsuits work their way through the courts.
          I don't think so jimbo.
          I have no doubt that if Trump loses and he feels it isn't legitimate, he will fight it, but I think it will be through the courts.
          Not by just blatantly refusing to vacate the office.
          JMO

Comment

Inactive voters removed from the roll..............is voter suppression LOL.
            If they haven't voted for so long, they aint gonna suddenly start now.
            Amazing how this stuff always affects the D's and not the R's.
            Like the old saying goes.........in Chicago the dead vote early, and often.

Prosecuted cases may be rare, but that just means prosecution is rare, not the problem.

I knew way back the motor voter bill was trouble.

Locally, the D's offer to pick you up and shuttle you to the polls. They call and make a list.
            IIRC they even do the coffee/juice and doughnut thing.
            Know they did it on registration drives.

Republican landslide last yr. Only 40% of voters turned out. BTW, IIRC they said that was a record too.

Comment

The 2018 elections were the third midterm elections since 2005 in which the President's party lost control of the House of Representatives. Democrats defeated 29 Republican incumbents and picked up 14 open seats.

Comment

From their findings Trump figured there were an estimated 3 million illegal votes cast.

Comment

Ever move? Cancel your old voter registration did you? No? me neither. Did you vote at your old residence? No? Me neither. Ever go a few years between voting? Ya, I have too. Heck I know old red necks who voted for the first time since the 70s just to vote for Trump. I wish more people would vote. If you vote chances are you'll feel a little more invested in the whole thing we call a country. And you know all those minorities?,,,,, it might well come to pass in the not too distant future that the party you favor now will get most of their votes, and you might just want them voting your way, never can tell. A lot of black people just didn't vote last election, didn't like Clinton. More people voting is better. I wish people supported my candidate but maybe they have a better grasp of the issues and I'd be happier with their candidate. I don't think that keeping people from voting is a very good idea.

Comment

Some how people get those old registrations and try to vote - that is when the signatures don't match. Just like Obama has a SS number from a dead man in Conn. who never took any benefits. Obama has never worked in Conn. how did he get a SS # ? This is why we need voter ID. Heck, I need a drivers license for the library, and the Dr.. Not a big deal to get a picture I.D. I would be happy with the way they do it in the Middle East - after voting they dip a finger in an ink well of indelible ink. Problem solved.

Comment

People keep themselves from voting.
                      If they can't keep their stuff up to date, they shouldn't have a vote.
                      That personal responsibility thing..........can't take care of their own stuff, they shouldn't have a say in the affairs of others.

Local employment office, back in the 70's...........good factory jobs.
                      Certain demographic couldn't keep their files up to date.
                      Stacks separated by race, and factory would call and ask for so many of one group.
                      Worker had to dig through a whole stack to give 10 an opp for cush job.
                      Lazy back then.
                      Worse now.

Thank goodness for Judicial Watch.

Comment

Proly not keen on updating residence when skipping out on the rent.

Comment

A large local Company had open job positions. Many hundred applied but most could not qualify because of drugs and some positions went unfilled. A friends son got employed, a good high paying job. He is some kind of certified welder.

Comment

I'm truly amazed by those seemingly intelligent beings who have not a clue.

Voter fraud is out there.
                            It's human nature.
                            Since the beginning of time, if an advantage can be obtained, SOMEBODY will take it.

All it takes is ONE crooked/negligent poll watcher/official.
                            Out of the thousands and thousands across the US, dont tell me there isn't a thousand or so who will take advantage of out dated voter rolls to give their point of view a "boost"!
                            What about the Florida woman (D of course!) who was eventually fired after not complying with FEC requests on ballot counts and a recount?

It happens!
                            I'm quite certain it isn't party specific, but I'll wager one party is more guilty than others.

Comment

Also, there was just investigating journalism on TV that showed how IT people can actually change the vote count on supposedly 'safe' voting terminals.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad