Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peppermint

MY NEW BLACK ANGUS BULL

We recently spent $2,500 on a young Black Angus Bull.
    We put him out with the herd, but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to suspect he was gay, if that's possible with a bull. Anyhow, I had the Vet come have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him each day. The bull started to service the cows within two days. All of my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred all my neighbor's cows! He's been breeding just about everything in sight. He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him, but they have a peppermint taste.

Last edited by jhjimbo; 12-13-2019, 12:53 PM.

Jimbo, if you do not want others to read your posts, instead of posting in black, save time and just not post at all !?!?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      Jimbo, if you do not want others to read your posts, instead of posting in black, save time and just not post at all !?!?
      BHR, That happens when I bring it in from another printed source. Simply highlight the paragraph to read.

Comment

First time I heard that one jimbo, I kicked one of the slats out of my cradle!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          First time I heard that one jimbo, I kicked one of the slats out of my cradle!
          First time I heard that, I was steppin' in dinosaur s**t!

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

First time I heard that, I was steppin' in dinosaur s**t!
            They didn't have cradles back that far?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

They didn't have cradles back that far?
              Well, there were never any people at the same time as dinosaurs, either, but why get all mixed up over historical accuracy?

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

Well, there were never any people at the same time as dinosaurs, either, but why get all mixed up over historical accuracy?
                Pardon me?
                What's this? Chicken Noodle Soup?

Click image for larger version

Name:	foot1.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	719598 Found on the Paluxy River in the Fossil Rim park in Texas!*

*It was proven to be a "set up" at a later date but sure stirred up some controversy!

Comment

And how about this?

Comment

A guy took a picture like the one '99 has from an area not far from my camp. We also hear strange noises at night. Ohio DEC says bears are moving in from PA and WVa in good numbers so maybe they are acting up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to China Virus
                      by Danbo
                      Very good article Pighunter ! It’s hard for governments to coverup something like that today when most people have smart phones. See pics out of China...
                      Today, 12:29 PM
                    • China Virus
                      by jhjimbo
                      Person in Seattle died. Student in Texas under observation. There would be no flu if there was not air travel. Virus hops a plane and can be anywhere...
                      Yesterday, 06:15 AM
                    • Reply to China Virus
                      by PigHunter
                      But, there were trains and ships travelling the world. Here's an interesting article on the 1918 flu:
                      https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ea...
                      Today, 11:30 AM
                    • Reply to Memorial
                      by Ontario Honker Hunter
                      Sigh! You lucky guys. I am looking at snow in the back yard that is up to top of Ellie's back ... and more starting to come down (just a bit though)....
                      Today, 11:26 AM
                    • Reply to Impeachment a major blunder!
                      by 99explorer
                      If an impeachment resulted in overturning an election, Hillary Clinton would become president.
                      Today, 11:24 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X