No impeachment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No impeachment!

There is a better than even chance that Pelosi, Schiff & Co won't call a vote to impeach.
    There is WAY too much at stake for the (D)'s in the upcoming election cycle.
    The indies the (D)'s need to overthrow Trump, take over the Senate and hold the House are in wholesale withdrawal.
    With moderate (D)'s tiring of the useless shenanigans, slowly but surely they're drifting away.
    Going full blown "IMPEACH!" may just dry up on the vine.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...eachment-vote/

Come what may, the evidence is clear that the president has used his office for his own personal gain, and in doing so undermined the national security of the United States by withholding military assistance to Ukraine, to the benefit of the Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Come what may, the evidence is clear that the president has used his office for his own personal gain, and in doing so undermined the national security of the United States by withholding military assistance to Ukraine, to the benefit of the Russians.
      What do you think Obama and his boyfriend did ?

Comment

If anyone thinks that the security of our nation has any connection to Ukraine, the only undermining is with the intellect of the person so thinking !! And I dare anyone to give their reason for that thought to be bouncing around in their head. If the thought is that the Ukraine is in some way going to stop Russia from taking over the US, it could only be a dimwit thinking of a reason for impeachment !

“and in doing so undermined the national security of the United States by withholding military assistance to Ukraine”!

With that kind of brain power, I wonder how such people know when it is time to take their next breath !! And then we wonder why some people are so damn stupid ! I don’t need to give any names here, just read post #2.

Comment

In case anyone failed to notice, the Russian Federation, formerly known as the Soviet Union before its collapse, encompassed all of Ukraine and almost all of Western Europe, including half of Germany.
          It even had nuclear missiles in Cuba, just 90 miles off our shoreline.
          Well, they are on the march again.
          But why should I be teaching history to such smart people?
          Forget I said anything and go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            In case anyone failed to notice, the Russian Federation, formerly known as the Soviet Union before its collapse, encompassed all of Ukraine and almost all of Western Europe, including half of Germany.
            It even had nuclear missiles in Cuba, just 90 miles off our shoreline.
            Well, they are on the march again.
            But why should I be teaching history to such smart people?
            Forget I said anything and go back to sleep.
            Most Ukraine's speak both Ukraine and Russian but would rather be a sovereign State. I believe Russia wants control and profits from the gas line and the ability to shut down gas supply to Western Europe Countries - i.e. NATO, the thorn in Putin's side. Follow the money. A friend from Ukraine speaks to relatives several times a week.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 11-25-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

....”But why should I be teaching history to such smart people ?”....

Again our expert on politics, our national security, the reason for impeachment, the march of Russian dominance, in fact the total history of everything since the beginning of time, is enlightening the sleeping uneducated dummies of the world !

We need not to have any thoughts other than what we are told by our ‘beloved’ history teacher. It has been unknown to we sleeping idiots of the exploits of the Russians in our world issues. But...but, if just the Ukraine had the needed weapons, when they needed them, we would have no worries, and certainly Ukraine would be free of Russian threats !

Maybe our history teacher can explain to us why these articles of world peace were not provided by obumf**k, and why the dimwits never went on the impeachment trek at the time and why ‘our national security’ is such a prevailing issue now that a Republican is in the WH ! Give it a break ‘history teacher’, you are a sick puppy !

Comment

I think it was in remarks to Hill that Sonderland said that Trump is interested in the "big" things regarding Ukraine, not so much geopolitical power struggles but rather Trumps re election vis a vis smearing Biden via generating a prosecution.

That said there is currently lots of pressure to refuse the use of the only deep sea pipe laying ship to use of the Russians which would extend the pipeline for natural gas all the way to Germany, it's not too much further. Congress overwhelmingly voted in sanctions, you can find both sides of the issue argued via google.

Russia is a country, if it owns Ukraine it's an empire. Historically Russia has at times taken the place over and it has imported many ethnic Russians and forced Russian language in it's schools while Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Most Ukraine immigrants I've talked to do not like Russia at all. Ukraine voted itself out of Russia years ago, and ousted the Kremlin picked pro Russian President recently.

Ukraine wants to be part of Europe, to join the EU. I'd say they are very important to the US, a lot more important than Iraq or any of those other oil countries we've spent trillion on will ever be.

Comment

I know a History teacher that I engage on World events from time to time and am amazed how he accepts the writings of Historians. Especially when they declare they know how some important player in History thinks about various things. Folks, nobody, not even a judge or jury ever know for sure what is on a persons mind. If they profess they do, they are lying. They do cite empirical evidence from time to time but also make their own presumptions. Presumptions just like the witnesses did all last week.

Folks, if I misspell and it gets through excuse me - the white on my keys is worn off. I need to find a way to restore it. Am thinking that White-Out might work. Any ideas short of buying a new key board ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I know a History teacher that I engage on World events from time to time and am amazed how he accepts the writings of Historians. Especially when they declare they know how some important player in History thinks about various things. Folks, nobody, not even a judge or jury ever know for sure what is on a persons mind. If they profess they do, they are lying. They do cite empirical evidence from time to time but also make their own presumptions. Presumptions just like the witnesses did all last week.

Folks, if I misspell and it gets through excuse me - the white on my keys is worn off. I need to find a way to restore it. Am thinking that White-Out might work. Any ideas short of buying a new key board ?
                    Keyboards is cheap!
                    Don't be a tightwad jimbo! LOL!

Comment

In regards to your comments Rock on the issue of Russian gas and oil to EU countries ! The EU has placed itself in dire straits with it’s connections to Russia and it’s reliance on something as valuable as energy to survival ! Being in Germany several months of the year, I hear much disgruntled talk about such a mistake from the Germany populace. However, it was their own former Chancellor who was a huge factor in their present situation.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        In regards to your comments Rock on the issue of Russian gas and oil to EU countries ! The EU has placed itself in dire straits with it’s connections to Russia and it’s reliance on something as valuable as energy to survival ! Being in Germany several months of the year, I hear much disgruntled talk about such a mistake from the Germany populace. However, it was their own former Chancellor who was a huge factor in their present situation.
                        If I'm not mistaken, Trump has told German PM Merkel, "DO NOT complete the Russian/German pipeline." The US can provide all the LPG you could ever want!"
                        Not sure whether Merkel went through with the Russia deal or not.
                        This all due to Trump relaxing fossil fuel production/exploration regs.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

If I'm not mistaken, Trump has told German PM Merkel, "DO NOT complete the Russian/German pipeline." The US can provide all the LPG you could ever want!"
                          Not sure whether Merkel went through with the Russia deal or not.
                          This all due to Trump relaxing fossil fuel production/exploration regs.
                          Germanys problems could be our problems if we follow the path of the ‘squad’ and their preachings. Germany has pretty much ended it’s nuclear source of energy. Now trying to make wind and solar do the job. Energy prices have gone thru the roof as a result, this being after those in favor of this issue said it would not happen, yeah really ? We will hear the same voices talking to us in the future also, and will be paying the higher energy bills ! Don’t ever trust those who say things out the side of their mouth !!

Comment

It appears that with the Soviet re-annexation of Poland, France and Germany now out of the question because of NATO, the Kremlin is looking to this hemisphere for expansionist targets, most notably Venezuela.
                            The Kremlin has pursued a robust relationship with the leftist regime in Caracas since 2000. For Putin, this would be particularly useful as relations between the United States and Russia entered a downward spiral.
                            The next decade and a half would bring about Putin’s denunciation of the United States and the West at the Munich Security Conference in 2007, the Kremlin’s cyberattack on Estonia in 2007, its invasion of Georgia in 2008, Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea in 2014, the Kremlin’s escalation in Syria in 2015 and challenge to American presence there, and Moscow’s interference in our 2016 presidential election.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 11-25-2019, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Germanys problems could be our problems if we follow the path of the ‘squad’ and their preachings. Germany has pretty much ended it’s nuclear source of energy. Now trying to make wind and solar do the job. Energy prices have gone thru the roof as a result, this being after those in favor of this issue said it would not happen, yeah really ? We will hear the same voices talking to us in the future also, and will be paying the higher energy bills ! Don’t ever trust those who say things out the side of their mouth !!
                              I heard a while back that Germany was reducing it's government subsidies to "renewables".
                              The return on investment is a big time loser.
                              Solar and wind are just too haphazard to provide a reliable, constant supply of energy.

The US hasn't built more nuclear plants for one simple reason.
                              They have forgotten how to "permit" them.
                              No permits, no construction.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad