Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    With regard to the Biden investigation, it is not the least bit extraordinary that the sons and daughters of high-ranking government officials should have good-paying, prestigious jobs through the connections of their parents.
    We have 535 members of Congress.
    Should we expect to find their children aspiring to become the next acting assistant manager of their local fried chicken franchise?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    A "perjury trap" requires that the subject of the interrogation be unrelated to the investigation in question.
    But Martha Stewart lied about the very subject of the investigation.
    To ask Donald Trump about tax evasion in the impeachment inquiry would be to set a perjury trap.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    '99, A lot of these questions under oath are perjury traps and are despicable, typical of the low life snakes the lawyers are. Smart people will always say they don't remember.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I am familiar with the Martha Stewart case, and her lie consisted of a story she and her broker cooked up that she had placed a "sell" order well in advance of the transaction, not that she could not remember an exact date.
    This is why Trump says he "does not recall" information in so many of his written answers.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    More, Martha Stewart went to prison for lying.
    She couldn't remember the exact day/date an event occurred.
    When the date she used didn't correspond "exactly" to her previous testimony, they convicted her for lying.

Leave a comment:

• MoeStelzer
    replied
    Witch hunt planned for several years, in fact right after the election. Pelosi acted "reluctant" to move forward, but really this is timed to the election. These hearings are a win for the dems to gain numbers for next election, even if nothing comes out of them, but if something comes up then that's fine. Why did Martha Stewart go to jail after she was investigated for insider trading? It wasn't for insider trading. I wish Trey Dowdy was there.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Yovanovitch testifying was a bigger "nothing burger" than Kent and Taylor. More "smoke and mirrors" by Schiff.
    Not only that, but it appears she perjured herself Friday.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...ury-testimony/

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...ot-trust-fire/

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...chiff-process/

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...ong-way-video/

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...ion-gonna-lock

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Hey '99, Trump has received the first payment, $1 billion, toward the cost of the wall. It is true, I heard it from a guy at the counter in the coffee shop.
    Slowly, but surely, the "Wall" IS going up! ...and it's costing Mexico out the wahzoo!
    Thank you D. Trump.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Hey '99, Trump has received the first payment, $1 billion, toward the cost of the wall. It is true, I heard it from a guy at the counter in the coffee shop.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    I just love it!
    I get a hit on a thread, but when I get to the end, there is nothing there!
    That's when I realize 99explorer has been there, adding to the chicken poop under the roost! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    '99, Trump has not sent Mexico the bill yet. He will figure out a way, just wait.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    When I see the president on TV telling us that he is going to build a great wall along the Mexican border, and that Mexico is going to pay for it, I consider that first hand information and that it is false.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 11-15-2019, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Bubba when someone testifies they answer questions about what they know. If they don't know something they say so. If someone asks them about something someone said, the repeat what the person told them, if what the person told them is true or conjecture or not is irrelevant, they are only testifying about what they were told, not their opinion about it. From what I've seen most foreign service officers are conservatives as far as I can tell, I've never heard one badmouth an American politician. Often they have a military background either by themselves or in the family. Living in third world countries gives one a different perspective on our own, most people are or become fairly patriotic and loyal to the current administration. Republicans and Democrats come and go, they get transferred to many different countries, but their dedication to the US remains.
    rock rat

Felons aren't supposed to have firearms...but they get them.
    Don't even smear that old, "they are foreign service agents, they always tell the truth."
    They are human beings. They err. Military academy be damned.

I put about as much confidence in "hear say" as I do that a scorpion won't sting if I pick it up.

Truth be told, you don't believe in hear say and second hand info either and for you to claim differently would be an outright lie.
    Are you a liar, rock rat?

Still waiting on an answer rock rat, not that you will ever answer.
    Just more proof of liberal mud slinging.
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 11-17-2019, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Bubba when someone testifies they answer questions about what they know. If they don't know something they say so. If someone asks them about something someone said, the repeat what the person told them, if what the person told them is true or conjecture or not is irrelevant, they are only testifying about what they were told, not their opinion about it. From what I've seen most foreign service officers are conservatives as far as I can tell, I've never heard one badmouth an American politician. Often they have a military background either by themselves or in the family. Living in third world countries gives one a different perspective on our own, most people are or become fairly patriotic and loyal to the current administration. Republicans and Democrats come and go, they get transferred to many different countries, but their dedication to the US remains.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo - And what is your judgment of Roger Stone's character?

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...165542443.html

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Get Off Social Media
    by Danbo
    99 I didn’t understand your response!
    Today, 07:54 PM
  • Get Off Social Media
    by jhjimbo
    A talking head on MSMBC said people should "get off social media" . Now why would she feel people should get off social media ? I suspect...
    Today, 04:10 PM
    by 99explorer
    Danbo - Fine with me. Investigate away.
    Just leave out the announcement of the investigation.
    Today, 07:41 PM
    by Danbo
    99 your not being totally truthful! The Vice President at the time threatened to put aid on hold unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor who was investigating...
    Today, 07:33 PM
  • Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
    by Danbo
    3 inch nitro turkey #6 Shot 12 gauge through undertaker extra full extended choke . Took several ny birds with that combo
    Today, 07:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X