No announcement yet.

Fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I see the president on TV telling us that he is going to build a great wall along the Mexican border, and that Mexico is going to pay for it, I consider that first hand information and that it is false.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 11-15-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

'99, Trump has not sent Mexico the bill yet. He will figure out a way, just wait.

Comment

I just love it!
        I get a hit on a thread, but when I get to the end, there is nothing there!
        That's when I realize 99explorer has been there, adding to the chicken poop under the roost! LOL!

Comment

Hey '99, Trump has received the first payment, $1 billion, toward the cost of the wall. It is true, I heard it from a guy at the counter in the coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            Hey '99, Trump has received the first payment, $1 billion, toward the cost of the wall. It is true, I heard it from a guy at the counter in the coffee shop.
            Slowly, but surely, the "Wall" IS going up! ...and it's costing Mexico out the wahzoo!
            Thank you D. Trump.

Comment

Yovanovitch testifying was a bigger "nothing burger" than Kent and Taylor. More "smoke and mirrors" by Schiff.
              Not only that, but it appears she perjured herself Friday.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...ury-testimony/

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...ot-trust-fire/

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...chiff-process/

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...ong-way-video/

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...ion-gonna-lock

Comment

Witch hunt planned for several years, in fact right after the election. Pelosi acted "reluctant" to move forward, but really this is timed to the election. These hearings are a win for the dems to gain numbers for next election, even if nothing comes out of them, but if something comes up then that's fine. Why did Martha Stewart go to jail after she was investigated for insider trading? It wasn't for insider trading. I wish Trey Dowdy was there.

Comment

More, Martha Stewart went to prison for lying.
                  She couldn't remember the exact day/date an event occurred.
                  When the date she used didn't correspond "exactly" to her previous testimony, they convicted her for lying.

Comment

I am familiar with the Martha Stewart case, and her lie consisted of a story she and her broker cooked up that she had placed a "sell" order well in advance of the transaction, not that she could not remember an exact date.
                    This is why Trump says he "does not recall" information in so many of his written answers.

Comment

'99, A lot of these questions under oath are perjury traps and are despicable, typical of the low life snakes the lawyers are. Smart people will always say they don't remember.

Comment

A "perjury trap" requires that the subject of the interrogation be unrelated to the investigation in question.
                        But Martha Stewart lied about the very subject of the investigation.
                        To ask Donald Trump about tax evasion in the impeachment inquiry would be to set a perjury trap.

Comment

With regard to the Biden investigation, it is not the least bit extraordinary that the sons and daughters of high-ranking government officials should have good-paying, prestigious jobs through the connections of their parents.
                          We have 535 members of Congress.
                          Should we expect to find their children aspiring to become the next acting assistant manager of their local fried chicken franchise?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad