Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't the (D)'s preach "Rule of Law"?

Great!
    What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
    Seems N. Pelosi (D-CA) has it bass-ackwards, admonishing Trump for not proving his innocence!(?)
    It's up to the Schiff to prove guilt, not Trump to prove innocence.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...his-innocence/

They make up the rules as they go along.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      They make up the rules as they go along.
      Pelosi openly stated that if Trump had evidence to exonerate himself, he should release it.
      That's not how it works.
      Schiff, Pelosi & Co are under the onus of proving Trump's guilt....which they have not done.

Comment

If presidential tweets counted as evidence, Trump has tons of it, and more to come.
        Actually, I think his best defense is insanity.
        To be found insane, a defendant must show EITHER that he did not know the nature and quality of his unlawful act, OR that he did not know that it was wrong.
        He has said many times that he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Trump has pretty much taken care of the proving guilty part.

Comment

Somebody said several years ago, about Trump- I don't think he stole that horse, but he's sure guilty of trying to keep from being hung for it.

Comment

Furthermore, in taking the horse without paying for it, he did nothing wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                Trump has pretty much taken care of the proving guilty part.
                Oh? What is he guilty of, other than beating HRC?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Oh? What is he guilty of ?
                  Well let's say you're a Social Security Administrator, and you withhold Social Security survivor checks from that foxy young widow with kids until she sleeps with you. That's illegal. It's using your position of authority for personal gain. Same thing if your country is fighting a war with a superpower and an allied country whose both parties want to fund your war efforts has that money withheld until you fabricate some dirt on a political rival. That's wrong and it's also illegal.

I smell money laundering for gangsters for many years too but that's just me. Obstruction during Muller, heck Stone just got declared guilty today. One of a long list of convictions of Trump's closest aids.

It's so bad I don't know if maybe some nutter like Kamala Harris would be as bad. Trump is a total sleez, not sure how being right on some policies is enough for me to overcome my repugnance. Imagine having to choose between Hillary Clinton and Beto O'rourke, that's about how I feel about Trump.

Comment

Bill Clinton once said that a president has thousands of decisions to make, and nobody can get them all right.
                    Trump's salvation is that nobody can get them all wrong, but he is coming close.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Well let's say you're a Social Security Administrator, and you withhold Social Security survivor checks from that foxy young widow with kids until she sleeps with you. That's illegal. It's using your position of authority for personal gain. Same thing if your country is fighting a war with a superpower and an allied country whose both parties want to fund your war efforts has that money withheld until you fabricate some dirt on a political rival. That's wrong and it's also illegal.

I smell money laundering for gangsters for many years too but that's just me. Obstruction during Muller, heck Stone just got declared guilty today. One of a long list of convictions of Trump's closest aids.

It's so bad I don't know if maybe some nutter like Kamala Harris would be as bad. Trump is a total sleez, not sure how being right on some policies is enough for me to overcome my repugnance. Imagine having to choose between Hillary Clinton and Beto O'rourke, that's about how I feel about Trump.
                      Guilty? Charges? Indictments? Trials? Convictions?

Nada!
                      Zero!
                      Zilch!
                      Nothing!

See? All you got is hear say and second hand info.

I can't tell you "what" to believe.
                      You're a "growed up a-dult", but what you're spewing is no more that hatred based on speculation.

You've never spent even a nanosecond with Trump. Everything you know about him you've read in print, heard on the radio or seen on TV.
                      Same for me.
                      Nothing. Not one single vowel or consonant you've spouted about Trump is true. It's all hear say and second, third, fourth and even higher blather.

I've been back and forth with you on here long enough to know that you have a VERY strong distaste for very wealthy, very successful people. It ate on old Hoski too! He couldn't stand it!
                      Trump being a (R) is just a liberal trigger. That and he won't just lay down and roll over like a whipped pup and he fights back is just another trigger.

I just can't imagine what kind of meltdown liberals are gonna have when Trump mops up the floor with "Lyin'" Lizzy Warren and wins in a landslide!
                      California, Oregon and Washinton state will secede and a D/R civil war will start in NY and Illinois!

Comment

I recently read that Trump is appealing to the Supreme Court to avoid having to disclose his income tax records.
                        Incredible as it sounds, I firmly believe that is true, and that the reason he is resisting disclosure is that it will expose his phony posturing as a highly successful business man.
                        He has announced that he is the king of debt, so it is even possible that he has a negative net worth.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 11-15-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Roger Stone convicted of five felonies is about to be sentenced, Michael Flynn National Security Advisor plea bargained a guilty plea, George Papadopoulos foreign policy advisor pled guilty, Paul Manafort Trump's campaign manager found guilty, Rick Gates a Manafort advisor guilty of conspiracy etc, Michael Cohen guilty Russia campaign etc. looking at 2 to 5,

You can't charge a sitting president, but when he admits to wrong doing in his own words in a statement he releases, well, you can impeach him, which is what is happening. No one is arguing he didn't try to bribe the president of Ukraine, their argument is that it's ok for him to do so. To further the foxy young widow analogy he admitted to trying to trade sex for a SS payment, his argument is that there's nothing wrong with trying to get a little poontang, and besides she never gave it up.

Comment

Here are the latest poll numbers, indicating that the more the public learns about the Ukrainian incident, the more likely they are to be in favor of removing Trump from office.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/70-a...ry?id=67088534

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Season ends
                              by WA Mtnhunter
                              I’m 70, battling cancer, trying to stay in shape, and still working my dogs. Not going to quit until I can’t get on my feet. I’ve had a good run,...
                              Today, 10:39 PM
                            • Season ends
                              by Ontario Honker Hunter
                              On my way home ... finally. Headed to West Side (Montana) for Thanksgiving with my brothers but a very nasty blizzard delayed me till Saturday. After...
                              Today, 12:41 AM
                            • Reply to Virginia Gun Confiscation !
                              by Sarge01
                              If Virginia had followed through with their anti gun legislation you would have seen the start of the 2nd civil war in the US.
                              Today, 10:26 PM
                            • Virginia Gun Confiscation !
                              by bowhunter75richard
                              Virginia legislature has dropped it’s AR-15 confiscation ruling. They have now stated those who presently own these weapons can continue to do so,...
                              Today, 05:33 PM
                            • Reply to Pet Peeves
                              by fitch270
                              My boy does the "I mean" thing quite often, usually when he's trying to think of how to explain something. I have no idea where he got it from,...
                              Today, 10:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X