NYS - Southern Zone - Deer and Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS - Southern Zone - Deer and Bear

November 16 Big Game opens. Be Safe, Good Hunting.
    https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/26b01c6

Thanks, Jimbo. Woke up this morning to a nice couple inches of snow, with more to come -- pretty much winter weather all week. Down to 14 F tonight, they're saying. Here's hoping it stays through next week.

My two cousins are bowhunting the family land this week, so I'm hoping to hear that someone got a good one. They're both good woodsmen, both hunt on the ground at least much as they're up in their treestands. Those two have taken more deer in our woods than the rest of the family combined for the past thirty years, not counting one or two of us.

Comment

Funny, I never need a alarm clock on opening day.

Comment

Since I'm having to sit out the dance this year, everyone get out and enjoy the outdoors!
        A kill is only icing on the cake.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad