Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    NRA is headquartered in Virginia.
    Then we could turn the Hq. into the Command Center.

Comment

The worst part will be the redistricting for the 2020 election - D's will have complete control.

Northam is the Gov. that puts the new baby on the table and then talks to the woman if it should live or die. What a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

BHR - Perhaps you failed to notice in the Ukraine incident that that Donald Trump always does what is best for Donald Trump.

In that regard, we are fortunate that he is a gun owner.

Got it?
        ....”Got it”,,,,, ?

Yeah, I got it ! I got it that you are a petty little man(?) that is two faced with no standards of loyalty ! You have bad mouthed our president in order not to be connected with any of his actions, just to show that YOU are above it all. Then you claim it is fortunate for US that he is a gun owner ! Now you pull him from under the bus and claim him as your own !!

GOT IT ???

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Season ends
          by Amflyer
          Got-dammit Mtnhunter, that's not news I'm keen to hear. Keep at it man, and have a blessed Christmas. Slàinte Mhath, and RTR!...
          Yesterday, 11:57 PM
        • Season ends
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          On my way home ... finally. Headed to West Side (Montana) for Thanksgiving with my brothers but a very nasty blizzard delayed me till Saturday. After...
          Yesterday, 12:41 AM
        • Reply to End of an era
          by Milldawg
          Dew man guy who owns the land a farm of his wants the spot so I’m out. All of this started since there is monster running around out there....
          Yesterday, 11:10 PM
        • End of an era
          by Milldawg
          Well lost my hunting spot of 7 years last Saturday. So now I’m joining the lease crowd. Any advice this will be my first year leasing ground next year....
          Yesterday, 03:35 PM
        • Reply to Season ends
          by WA Mtnhunter
          I’m 70, battling cancer, trying to stay in shape, and still working my dogs. Not going to quit until I can’t get on my feet. I’ve had a good run,...
          Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X