Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whistleblower ID'd!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Now we learn that Trump wanted to fire the Inspector General for following the law in forwarding the whistle blower's complaint along to Congress.

    https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...213638013.html
    That is because he knew the whistle blower was a fake and never should have been forwarded. The IG was perpetuating a fraud.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

      That is because he knew the whistle blower was a fake and never should have been forwarded. The IG was perpetuating a fraud.
      Really simple jimbo. Originally, a "whistle blower" had to have "firsthand" information. Prior to the release of the whistle blower's statement, the rule was changed to allow second hand and hearsay evidence.

      https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/01...onize-hearsay/

      Comment


      • #18
        The entire Ukraine issue is a matter of interpretation ! The transcript does not directly state a quid pro quo, but could with far reaching ‘impeachment in mind’ be used by the dimwits to say just what they want to make it say. Many things can be taken different ways, it all depends on one’s reasoning for them to come out to their way of getting their desired affect ! BWT being said, impeachment can not be thus decided by a political group which has had only one thing in mind since even the inauguration, that being the unseating of an elected president !! The presumption of a ‘crime’ is not enough to obligate a conviction. If this entire issue was turned around, I am more than sure, the dimwits would be objecting just as strenuously as to what is happening. It all depends on whose ox is getting gored, and thus it is all politics !!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          The entire Ukraine issue is a matter of interpretation ! The transcript does not directly state a quid pro quo, but could with far reaching ‘impeachment in mind’ be used by the dimwits to say just what they want to make it say. Many things can be taken different ways, it all depends on one’s reasoning for them to come out to their way of getting their desired affect ! BWT being said, impeachment can not be thus decided by a political group which has had only one thing in mind since even the inauguration, that being the unseating of an elected president !! The presumption of a ‘crime’ is not enough to obligate a conviction. If this entire issue was turned around, I am more than sure, the dimwits would be objecting just as strenuously as to what is happening. It all depends on whose ox is getting gored, and thus it is all politics !!
          Exactly, bhr.
          The "rule of law" is to discover a crime and prosecute the offender.
          Schiff & Co. have Trump tried, convicted and impeached. Now they're trying to find a crime.
          How many times did Schiff and Swalwell step in front of the cameras and declare, "We have condemning evidence of a crime!", but there are no charges brought forward.

          If the man (Trump) has committed a crime, charge, try and convict him!
          Any other crimes he's committed aren't going anywhere. Charge, try and convict him of those charges also...IF you have the evidence. Nobody can be convicted on "hearsay" evidence.

          Comment


          • #20
            .....”Noboby can be convicted on ‘hearsay’ evidence”......

            Well, one turkey on this site and this particular matter, has already done that to our elected president ! With his ‘little’ postings of ‘opinions’ submitted as facts from liberal sites, espousing their BS of ‘crimes’ without evidence, that sh!t for brains Schiff has based his entire non-facts on ! And just think, this piece of Thanksgiving food wants credibility, what a farce !

            Comment


            • #21
              This is going nowhere fast and doesn't have a ghost of a chance in the Senate. I hope it comes back and bites the Dem's for wasting the people's time on this instead of working on needed legislation.

              Comment


              • #22
                This is political theater. Dems know they have nothing.
                It's all to keep Trump flavored as bad in the media.

                Local election was Repub landslide. Record turnout.
                Dem losers cried social media misused, fear mongering and racism.

                Nope.

                It was people tired of the arrogance and lack of character of the left.

                The left thinks they are so smart, play "cute".........and the only ones falling for their BS, are their own. So they just get worse and worse and lose and lose and their fans can't understand why?

                Because they are evil.

                It isn't about education.

                The Great Deceiver. It is subtle, a poison. And many have drank from that punchbowl.
                CNN gives em a different color Solo cup of that crap and they chug it with glee.





                Comment


                • #23
                  Seriously, they must be Godless........to pull the chit they do without fear.
                  If do hope there is an afterlife, as described in certain texts.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I've watched from the start. (9:00AM CST)
                    So far, (D) pomp and pageantry! No substance.
                    Kent and Taylor are paid shills on parade, parroting (and not very well!) Schiff's script.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I got an email from Donald Trump this morning with the title, "Fake Hearing."
                      It went on to say that "This is a total and complete scam."
                      He clearly doesn't want people to watch it.
                      Then he asked for a $45 contribution, that he claimed would be "triple matched," which I don't believe for a minute.
                      Thus far the hearings are slow and boring, but the GOP counsel managed to drag Hunter Biden's name into his questions a few times, hoping to change the subject.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        What a Circus. Just when the questions touch a nerve, Sheet head Shiff slams the gavel and declares time is up. What a sham.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          What a Circus. Just when the questions touch a nerve, Sheet head Shiff slams the gavel and declares time is up. What a sham.
                          Jimbo, we can expect that type of procedure through the entire circus ! The dimwits will do whatever to see that this piece of monkey 🐒 sh!t is not carried on in a honest and fair form. After all, that is what the dimwits do, that is their purpose, way of governing ! If ever in power, this country is screwed. I know you have heard this before, but the dimwits are the real enemies of this country. Any government that intends to replace capitalism with socialism, needs to be ‘taken out’ !

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Here is an AP summary of the day's events.
                            Personally, I don't believe for a minute that Trump was too busy working to watch TV, because that is what he does most of the time every day.


                            https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...000042392.html

                            There is yet another unspoken reason for withholding military aid to Ukraine, and that is that the White House was worried about the Russian reaction to our supplying their enemy (Ukraine) with Javelin missiles to stop their tanks.
                            It is expected that Trump will have business dealings with the Russians after he leaves office.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              Here is an AP summary of the day's events.
                              Personally, I don't believe for a minute that Trump was too busy working to watch TV, because that is what he does most of the time every day.


                              https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...000042392.html

                              There is yet another unspoken reason for withholding military aid to Ukraine, and that is that the White House was worried about the Russian reaction to our supplying their enemy (Ukraine) with Javelin missiles to stop their tanks.
                              It is expected that Trump will have business dealings with the Russians after he leaves office.

                              '99, How do you know what Trump does during the day ?? Stick to the facts and quit making stuff up.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Some normal people may dislike Trump greatly. But they dont suffer from TDS.

                                ​​​​​​The spin and lies.....are not just politics. Its mental illness or evil. Either way, those so afflicted are the enemy of this country.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Reply to End of an era
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Dew man guy who owns the land a farm of his wants the spot so I’m out. All of this started since there is monster running around out there....
                                  Today, 11:10 PM
                                • End of an era
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Well lost my hunting spot of 7 years last Saturday. So now I’m joining the lease crowd. Any advice this will be my first year leasing ground next year....
                                  Today, 03:35 PM
                                • Reply to Season ends
                                  by WA Mtnhunter
                                  I’m 70, battling cancer, trying to stay in shape, and still working my dogs. Not going to quit until I can’t get on my feet. I’ve had a good run,...
                                  Today, 10:39 PM
                                • Season ends
                                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                  On my way home ... finally. Headed to West Side (Montana) for Thanksgiving with my brothers but a very nasty blizzard delayed me till Saturday. After...
                                  Today, 12:41 AM
                                • Reply to Virginia Gun Confiscation !
                                  by Sarge01
                                  If Virginia had followed through with their anti gun legislation you would have seen the start of the 2nd civil war in the US.
                                  Today, 10:26 PM

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X