Murder in Mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder in Mexico.

Have the recent murders of American visitors in Mexico affected your travel plans south of the border?

https://worldview.stratfor.com/artic...e-midyear-2019
    Last edited by 99explorer; 11-06-2019, 02:33 PM.

Well, I am planning another trip to Luckenbach with Waylon and Willie and the boys, but I don't think we're going any farther south. Should be safe enough, that far from the border.

Comment

The last time I was in Luckenbach, it was becoming a tourist attraction, with visitors stealing all the road signs as souvenirs. Anything with the word "Luckenbach" on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
        Well, I am planning another trip to Luckenbach with Waylon and Willie and the boys, but I don't think we're going any farther south. Should be safe enough, that far from the border.
        Stay away from Terlingua!

Comment

Sign in store window in Terlingua:
          . This store had to take a stand against soggy money:

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad