Trump moving to Florida.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump moving to Florida.

Some say it was to avoid taxes, but New York Governor Cuomo said, "It's not like Mr. Trump paid taxes here anyway. He's all yours, Florida."

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ente...012304753.html

Florida does not recognize his New York concealed carry permit, but that should not be a problem, as nobody is going to stop and frisk him in Florida.

Comment

He can't hide out in Florida while the statute of limitations runs out in New York and elsewhere because the statute of limitations stops ticking when you leave the state of the crime.

Comment

He has had a place in FL for a long time. I don't think he needs a carry permit right now.

Comment

Jimbo -I think you are right.
          There will be no moving vans involved.
          This is just a paper transaction, to assure that Trump will carry Florida in the 2020 election as a native son.
          He failed to carry his home state of New York in the 2016 election.
          I think that's what he means when he says he was treated unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Jimbo -I think you are right.
            There will be no moving vans involved.
            This is just a paper transaction, to assure that Trump will carry Florida in the 2020 election as a native son.
            He failed to carry his home state of New York in the 2016 election.
            I think that's what he means when he says he was treated unfairly.
            Trump will sneak in and out of NYC when he wants to so he does not create a massive traffic jam..

Comment

If he’s like any other celebrity he’s got house in a lot of states you don’t know of.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad