Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Sean Hannity is defending Trump's use of the words, "I would like you to do us a favor though," saying that it was just a common expression used by the president.
    He must ask for a lot of favors.
    Picture a little 5-year-old boy sitting at the dinner table, and his mother saying that they were going to have apple pie for dessert.
    The little boy says, "I love apple pie."
    Then the mother says, "I would like you top do mommy a favor though, and finish eating your spinach."
    Do you think the little boy would not make the connection?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Trump put a hold on the money a week before the July 25th phone call, and did not release it until September 11th.
    That is six weeks, which is the exact duration of the Battle of the Bulge in WWII.
    The Ukrainians thought the money was coming, but did not know that there was a presidential hold on it.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The Pentagon released the money in April, Trump had nothing to do with it. Ukraine did not even know it was coming.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think Trump needs to come up with a good defense - like a believable reason for holding up the Ukrainian military aid, and give up on that cock-and-bull story about waiting to be sure there was no corruption in the Ukraine. Give us a break!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Well, it looks like carrying the fight to the Democrats by counter-punching Schiff didn't turn out to well.

​House Democrats block GOP resolution to censure Schiff

Monday, 7:12 p.m.: House Democrats on Monday blocked a vote on Republican resolution to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff over his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Lawmakers voted to table the censure resolution, effectively killing it, by a vote of 218 to 185. The vote fell completely along party lines, with independent Representative Justin Amash, a former Republican, siding with the Democrats.

The measure was introduced last week by GOP Representative Andy Biggs of Arizona, the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus. It cited several reasons for Schiff's censure, including his recitation of an embellished account of the call between Mr. Trump and the president of Ukraine during a congressional hearing, his accusations that Mr. Trump was colluding with the Russians and contact between committee staff and the whistleblower. --

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I believe previous Presidents received gifts from foreign entities that they then kept when they left office. Give me a break.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Simple explanation of the emoluments clause.
    When a U.S. president receives payments from a foreign source, he has a conflict of interest, which is illegal.

con·flict of in·ter·est

noun
    noun: conflict of interest; plural noun: conflicts of interest
    • a situation in which the concerns or aims of two different parties are incompatible.
      "the conflict of interest between elected officials and corporate lobbyists"
      • a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.
        "Watson quit his job after questions about a possible conflict of interest"

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Once a business agreement is made he can not stop it just because he is President. I thought his family is tending to the Trump Empire.

Top Law scholars all say no impeachable offenses have been made. What the Dems are doing is a hatchet job and really hurting the U.S. They should be doing their JOB.
    Al Green (D-TX) said it best.
    "We've (D's) got to impeach him (Trump). We can't beat him."

Brennan, Clapper and Comey are nervous.
    Clinton should be nervous, but she's either super stupid or a sociopath!
    My money's on "sociopath"!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Once a business agreement is made he can not stop it just because he is President. I thought his family is tending to the Trump Empire.

Top Law scholars all say no impeachable offenses have been made. What the Dems are doing is a hatchet job and really hurting the U.S. They should be doing their JOB.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-22-2019, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think that violation of the emoluments clause is the least of Trump's impeachable offenses.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/life...211813238.html

He may have received as much as $17 million from Turkey since 2012 for the licensing of his name on the twin towers in Istanbul.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-22-2019, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Trump is now in denial about the impeachment, refusing to prepare for the inevitable.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...094618315.html
    It is not inevitable. Don't count President Trump out.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Trump is now in denial about the impeachment, refusing to prepare for the inevitable.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...094618315.html

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The MSM leftie bed wetter's should be grateful for President Trump. Without him every day for news stories they would be out of a job.

The reason everybody inside the beltway is upset about pulling out of Syria is because the 'military complex' benefits financially from skirmishes. Didn't Trump brag how he has just spent many billions $$$ to rebuild the military ?
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-22-2019, 08:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I do think Trump would venture into the newspaper publishing busness if some bank(s) would put up the money.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    lord rat, you need not read the link, it will probably warp your liberal insensibilities! LOL!

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...of_babble.html

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Virginia Gun Confiscation !
    by Sarge01
    If Virginia had followed through with their anti gun legislation you would have seen the start of the 2nd civil war in the US.
    Today, 10:26 PM
  • Virginia Gun Confiscation !
    by bowhunter75richard
    Virginia legislature has dropped it’s AR-15 confiscation ruling. They have now stated those who presently own these weapons can continue to do so,...
    Today, 05:33 PM
  • Reply to Pet Peeves
    by fitch270
    My boy does the "I mean" thing quite often, usually when he's trying to think of how to explain something. I have no idea where he got it from,...
    Today, 10:21 PM
  • Pet Peeves
    by jhjimbo
    O.K., here is your chance to get it off your chest. List your pet peeves, about anything. Big or small.

I hate it when cameras jump arountd...
    Yesterday, 08:09 AM
  • Reply to Outdoor Life !, bu
    by fitch270
    I don't think it would be worth the effort to mess with the parallax, but if the scope got messed up it wouldn't be much of a loss. I gave the rifle/scope...
    Today, 10:15 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X