Strange users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Exactly. And when you click on New Topics you'll see a page of threads that are mostly political drivel. ALL new activity shows up there, including the junk from the Other section. It's getting to the point that political drivel is dominating new activity which doesn't look very appetizing for new visitors.
    OHH, I totally agree with you. Apparently some here no longer want to discuss outdoors topics. This has been a problem with the site for a while but I think it's getting worse. One of our regulars has lately made it their mission to cause trouble and keep things stirred up..

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      Sl, in answer to your question about ‘guests’ and how they are signing in, when I had trouble with my account after being a member since 2015, and until that problem was taken care of, all my posts of the past were identified as ‘guest’ and my original username was erased. So, do whatever you can to make sure your account does not run into problems ! I know of no other way a ‘guest’ can be so named, or able to post.
      So you were actually still signing on with a screen name and the post came up as guest still a little confused. If yo click The Who’s online link there will be pages full of just guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post

So you were actually still signing on with a screen name and the post came up as guest still a little confused. If yo click The Who’s online link there will be pages full of just guests.
        No, maybe I did not explain that well. When my account was deleted, I could not sign on, but I could continue to view posts, just not post anything. But during this time, my back posts were then identified as ‘guest’ and my original user name was replaced. It was quite a job to get things back to normal, you will not want to go through it ! About the pages of other guests I do not know, unless they fall also under my situation.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad