He The Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He The Man

How do you feel about President Trumps unilateral decision making ?

It has gotten to the point he can not trust anybody in the Agencies and even to the staff in the WH. These lifers and Obama hold overs feel threatened by Trump and will do anything to throttle him.

About the only ones loyal to him are his family.

To me, his actions represent why I voted for him. I realized the Government was way too powerful and that the Deep State ran way deeper than anyone thought.

Trump will dismantle the Deep State structure and rebuild in a more Constitution conservative model. He has much work to do and needs the next term to continue the process.

Footnote - If the Turks invade Syria and the Kurds retreat and leave the 10,000 ISIS prisoners unguarded, why don't the Turks guard the prisoners' ??
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-08-2019, 09:15 AM.

This decision came as a complete surprise to the Pentagon, but it may serve the personal interests of the president.
    If this results in a resurgence of ISIS, we will pay with American blood to restore peace in the region.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lindsey...-allies-today/
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-08-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      This decision came as a complete surprise to the Pentagon, but it may serve the personal interests of the president.
      If this results in a resurgence of ISIS, we will pay with American blood to restore peace in the region.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lindsey...-allies-today/
      As I said, if the Turks attack and the Kurds flee, the Turks should guard the ISIS prisoners and not let them escape. If heads roll, so be it. In the future those in the Middle East should defend themselves or risk being eliminated. They have been fighting for a 1,000 years and it is foolish of us to think we can alter the situation. Especially after Hillary went around killing all the Dictators thus contributing to the unrest. Big mistake that she owns.

Comment

It could be a good thing if it prompts the Republicans in the Senate to vote for removal of the president in the impeachment trial.
        Tis an ill wind that blows no good.

Comment

It could be a good thing if it prompts the Republicans in the Senate to vote for removal of the president in the impeachment trial.
          Tis an ill wind that blows no good.
          What are you saying, Trump is right on target. Doing exactly what 60+ million people want him to do.

Comment

Trump is pursuing a policy of isolationism when he says, "We are 7,000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us."
            He seems to be defying them to kill another 3,000 Americans on our shores.

Comment

Trump is pursuing a policy of isolationism when he says, "We are 7,000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us."
              He seems to be defying them to kill another 3,000 Americans on our shores.
              I don't feel the least bit unsafe. By crush, I think he means another MOAB.

Comment

Jimbo - You are relatively safe in Ohio.

Comment

Think of it as a birthday present to Vladimir Putin, who turned 67 on October 7th.
                  Wink. Wink. As simple as that.

Comment

Think of it as a birthday present to Vladimir Putin, who turned 67 on October 7th.
                    Wink. Wink. As simple as that.
                    Crimea was a birthday present by Obama, the traitor.

Hey '99, where have you heard the number 53,000 ? That's the number of people in Dallas attending the Trump rally.
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-18-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

The Turks proly wont guard the prisoners. Think landfill.

Comment

They call that genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                          The Turks proly wont guard the prisoners. Think landfill.
                          That is what I was thinking - heads will roll. At least they won't be able to regroup without a head.

Comment

Pretty much no one, left, right, or center, thinks this is a good idea. Deserting Kurds, enabling ISIS.

I still like some things Trump has done and is doing, record number of arrests on southern border, wish the tariffs and trade war were extended to anywhere we've offshored our companies to. He is a bumbler though, and there is no deep state, just adults.

Comment

I see some of us are not up to speed on the facts of the matter.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/life...154503291.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad