Ohio Proposed Gun Safety Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sir, jimbo. I don't.
    You were the one who bragged about having the DL# of everyone you'd ever sold/bought a gun to/from.
    You also said you had a LEO amigo who would run S/N and DL# for you.

sarge01 said he always checked buyers/sellers. He was a judge on a commissioners court.
    No matter. Still illegal.

I will burn up the computers at the local library if necessary to prove it.

Comment

Bubba, DL yes, especially on handgun sales. rifle sales any id., Never did NICS background check.
      I don't care about the legality, that is only a regulation and that can always be changed. In Ohio it may be adopted for use by all Citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        Bubba, DL yes, especially on handgun sales. rifle sales any id., Never did NICS background check.
        I don't care about the legality, that is only a regulation and that can always be changed. In Ohio it may be adopted for use by all Citizens.
        "... I don't care about the legality, ..."

YOU don't care about the legality?

I DO care about the legalities, jimbo!
        Handgun, pellet gun, squirt gun, grease gun! Makes no difference!

But YOU want to rake ME over the coals because I DO CARE about the legality? What freakin' hypocrisy!

It's crybabies like you who don't have the backbone to stand up for the Constitutional rights of ALL gunowners and endanger EVERYBODY'S gun rights!

Trying to "legally" CYA with an "illegal act"!
        That's awesome jimbo!

Comment

"... Never did NICS background check. ..."

Doesn't make a red rats' rear!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad