No announcement yet.

Impeach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The evidence uncovered by the House impeachment inquiry is overwhelming. And the facts are uncontested.
    President Trump used the office of the Presidency to solicit foreign interference in our elections for his own personal political benefit. He pressured Ukraine’s President to announce a criminal investigation of his political rival, while withholding hundreds of millions in taxpayer-funded aid to Ukraine.
    And since this information came to light, President Trump has defied congressional subpoenas, withholding critical documents and testimony.
    Case closed.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 12-17-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Trump must be desperate.
      Now we have the "So What?" defense."

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...174550140.html

Comment

• Bubba he was breaking the emoluments clause before he was sworn in. Now bribery and obstruction, I think they're all criminal offences, but none of that is important. Impeachment is political. I logged on to post Trumps Pelosi rant which is pretty good, or bad depending. https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/polit...ats/index.html Sorry for the CNN link but the link goes to the letter itself, which if you follow Trump very much it sounds like him, not some lawyer or aid. It's written in Trump's voice. Three pages of rant and conspiracy and what not, if nothing else it's funny. He posted it a couple hours ago.

Slightly off topic but I saw a story about a USA Today poll today which had him winning against all comers. Didn't look at the actual poll. Most polling puts him slightly behind Biden, Sanders, and maybe that Pete guy who will never win. Trump still polls ungodly steady with his base. I notice I see signs for him when driving around. Hard to say, I'm not the betting type.

Comment

• "... Bubba he was breaking the emoluments clause before he was sworn in. ..."

No sir.
          He handed all his businesses over to his kids.

"... Now bribery and obstruction, ..."

Uhhmmm....no, none of that has been proven.

What all you TDS liberals keep missing is, "if Trump is actually guilty, what the hell is the delay?"
          Since November of 2016, the (D)'s have wanted to impeach Trump.
          So far, not the first iota of evidence has been brought forth to even give him a parking ticket.
          Since Mueller started his shenanigans, Schiff has been going on TV grinning like a Cheshire cat bragging that he had irrefutable evident to convict Trump!
          No evidence ever came forth.
          No charges ever made.
          Schiff lied, like most liberals are prone to do.
          Trump is clean as a whistle.

Comment

• Hey '99, Would you like to meet the FISA Judge ? She is ripping all those who orchestrated the coup. How many other FISA applications have been LIES and presented to the Judge??? I can see where these activities can come around to TREASON for those involved. Remember, we and our Allies are AT WAR.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 12-18-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Oh, extortion too.

It will all be history probably by this evening and Trump will join Clinton, and Johnson in being the only Presidents to ever be impeached. (Nixon resigned). Neither Clinton nor Johnson nor probably Trump will be convicted by the senate.

jh reigning in a whacky CT clown of a President who has racked up enough illegality for about 15 Presidential impeachments is hardly a coup. It's our Constitution, don't believe me give it a read. I've been in countries during coups, believe me, this aint one. If Trump could get a handle on his sleazy impulses, stop watching TV, turn off his twitter, and get to work he might accomplish something. If not I hope they impeach him again, as it was they had to narrow down the choices so as not to confuse the small minded. I mean half his staff is in jail or quit, there's never been one like this.

Comment

• rock rat wrote:
                "... as it was they had to narrow down the choices so as not to confuse the small minded. ..."

...and Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler and a HUGE percentage of the (D)'s are STILL confused! LMBO!
                Remember! You said it! Not me!

Comment

• Trump is now saying he cannot believe he is being impeached.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-imp...134759639.html

and in his six-page letter of insults to Nancy Pelosi yesterday, he seems to be denying the legitimacy of the Constitution.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-pelosi-letter
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 12-18-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• He denies the methodology of the impeachment, not the Constitution.

Comment

• He has not been accorded a fair trial because the trial does not begin until January.

Comment

• I think what is driving Trump up the wall is that, in his own mind, he did no wrong.
                        You cheat at golf, you cheat on your wives, you cheat in business: it's the way of the world.
                        That's how you get ahead.
                        He was caught just being himself, and found to be an immoral, unethical person, a common criminal.
                        And that is just not an acceptable conclusion.
                        It is maddening.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          I think what is driving Trump up the wall is that, in his own mind, he did no wrong.
                          You cheat at golf, you cheat on your wives, you cheat in business: it's the way of the world.
                          That's how you get ahead.
                          He was caught just being himself, and found to be an immoral, unethical person, a common criminal.
                          And that is just not an acceptable conclusion.
                          It is maddening.
                          That is nothing, most everyone inside the belt-way has a culture of lying.

Comment

• There is a new campaign organization dedicated to the defeat of The Donald on Election Day if he is not removed from office by then.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...110034518.html

Comment

• Well I guess that's it. Impeached on both counts. Conviction will be a stretch but Trump better be nice to all those R senators over the holidays.

Comment

• Rock - He would rather be feared than liked.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Nice family heirloom to keep in the family.
                                  For leather I wash all my leather holsters in K-1. Soak them in clean K-1 and then let them drain and...
                                  Today, 10:16 AM
                                • Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                                  Today, 08:31 AM
                                • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                                  Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                                  Today, 09:42 AM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Turned on Fox News this morning and heard disturbing things about Joe Biden’s executive orders and I started to get nervous until I realized it was...
                                  Today, 09:13 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X