No announcement yet.

Impeach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, how are yo i am freya melesa please contact me he ([email protected] )I have something vey important to talk with you

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

The fraud comes from the Election Commission studying Counties with more votes cast than registered voters. Not made up.
      Oh no jimbo!
      Voter fraud NEVER occurs! LMBO!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...te-in-detroit/

Comment

• How does a Trump-Graham ticket sound to you?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...raham-trumpism

Comment

• Some insights on the personal effects of the impeachment trial.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/12/u...peachment.html

Comment

• All these hours of B.S. on TV must be costing the Stations millions.

Comment

• ...and the democRATS continue to abandon the sinking ship DNC Impeachment! LMBO!

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...will-join-him/

Comment

• It looks like our president has been caught on another fib.
                He no longer has Fox News in his pocket.

https://news.yahoo.com/new-fox-news-...c=bell-brknews

Comment

• Not many changes, next week Trump will be impeached. After that things move to the senate where the senators who are supposed to act as impartial judges led by majority leader McConnell who has said he will coordinate 100% with the White House (for impartiality I guess), will try to make things look as good as they can, and then vote not to convict. Things should be wrapped up some time after the holidays, maybe mid January.

Senators have only one loyalty - re election. None the less they aren't liking it. It's not easy to counter an argument but not the facts of the matter, so no one is. Bribery just isn't that big a deal. Trump himself is showing strains. When it was Clinton's turn he simply delegated some people to the impeachment and most of his office continued with their day to day efforts at governing. Trump is consumed and embarrassed by the thing. I don't read most Trump tweets but he seemingly spends his life on twitter. More fun next week.

Comment

• Every time I hear someone whining that an impeachment would undo the will of 63 million voters, I think of this:

Comment

• Here is what is on the table for this coming week.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...051918653.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        Every time I hear someone whining that an impeachment would undo the will of 63 million voters, I think of this:
                        Yes 99 but how many illegally cast ? Thanks but no thanks , I’m not wasting a minute to watch this display of childish politics ! The Dow at 28000, trade agreements starting to become more fair, unemployment low..... doesn’t mean anything I guess! Scandals come on how many were the Clintons in? I live in Biden country , I’ll drive past his house this morning , I know him and many of his friends. What will he do for business , what he did for Delaware. No Chrysler No GM no Valero , DuPont sold , the corner stone of Delaware business, no NVF etc!!’ Be careful what you ask for because you just may get it. If you think Donald is a clown , it may because he realizes Congress is a circus!

Comment

• So, how do we save the republic from the circus?
                          It is time for the current Republican-controlled Senate to shape up or ship out.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...201300641.html
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 12-16-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• I kind of agree with you Pmacc60, made more in the market than working this year. Still most in my town work sucky jobs and the widows are barely making it on SS. I'm doing fine, lots of people aren't and they work full time. I liked the tariffs a lot while they lasted, looks like they'll be over for the election. Good on immigration too. For a lot of things I don't see anyone that would be better, probably worse, still the guy broke quite a few laws it looks like and it's not good to let people that powerful get away with breaking the law. Pence would be about like Biden.

Comment

• rock rat wrote:

"... still the guy broke quite a few laws it looks like ..."

Curious.
                              Just exactly WHAT laws did President Trump break?

Comment

• §30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad