No announcement yet.

Impeach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not sure how the dimwits are able to breathe with their heads where they are ! Trump was investigated (as a presidential candidate) by the dimwits for months prior to 2016 ! But when Biden ( a presidential candidate) is even mentioned to be investigated, it is thought by the dimwits to be soooo unfair, that impeachment is their solution to negate any such occurrence ! Just because Biden is a candidate, he is not exempt from investigations and is subject to the same that the dimwits are doing for their own purposes in an American election regarding Trump ! If there is any difference between the two issues, maybe the dimwits could explain !!!!

Comment

• As I said before, even mentioning the Biden investigation "favour" in the same phone conversation as the military aid was way beyond inappropriate. Everyone listening to the conversation was stunned. I don't see that Congress has any option but to bring impeachment charges. Will they hold up? Possibly not. But if there is a possibility they could (and I would say that in this case there is a strong possibility they could), then articles of impeachment should be brought forward. If nothing else, impeachment will send a strong message to future presidents not to engage in this sort of activity. Or at least not be so stupid about it. My feeling is that anyone who would do something this dumb so blatantly and carelessly really shouldn't be president. It's time to stop making excuses for Trump. He's just not president material. Not capable of running a dog pound in my opinion.

Comment

• The Trumpsters keep asking for more evidence, when we have a written confession furnished by Trump himself in the form of the redacted transcript of the July 25th phone call in which he asks for an investigation of his likely Democratic opponent. That is a federal felony.

Comment

• Yet, on the possibility of removal from office, the latest 2019 American Values Survey. conducted August 22 to September 15 by the Public Religion Research Institute, found that forty-five percent of Republicans without a college degree and fifty-five percent of GOP respondents who named Fox as their primary news source — two demographics Trump relies on— say there was absolutely nothing Trump could do to lose their support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
            As I said before, even mentioning the Biden investigation "favour" in the same phone conversation as the military aid was way beyond inappropriate. Everyone listening to the conversation was stunned. I don't see that Congress has any option but to bring impeachment charges. Will they hold up? Possibly not. But if there is a possibility they could (and I would say that in this case there is a strong possibility they could), then articles of impeachment should be brought forward. If nothing else, impeachment will send a strong message to future presidents not to engage in this sort of activity. Or at least not be so stupid about it. My feeling is that anyone who would do something this dumb so blatantly and carelessly really shouldn't be president. It's time to stop making excuses for Trump. He's just not president material. Not capable of running a dog pound in my opinion.
            Over 63 million Americans say you are wrong.

304 to 227 Electoral votes say you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
              As I said before, even mentioning the Biden investigation "favour" in the same phone conversation as the military aid was way beyond inappropriate. Everyone listening to the conversation was stunned. I don't see that Congress has any option but to bring impeachment charges. Will they hold up? Possibly not. But if there is a possibility they could (and I would say that in this case there is a strong possibility they could), then articles of impeachment should be brought forward. If nothing else, impeachment will send a strong message to future presidents not to engage in this sort of activity. Or at least not be so stupid about it. My feeling is that anyone who would do something this dumb so blatantly and carelessly really shouldn't be president. It's time to stop making excuses for Trump. He's just not president material. Not capable of running a dog pound in my opinion.
              It is not for you Honker to say who is capable to be president, or for the dimwits to proclaim the same thing. Just because their party was badly beaten in a legal election, and Trump was elected by a vote of the PEOPLE, a defeated party is buttsore and acting like the POS that they are. If we can give the illusion that a losing party can change the vote of the people, this country has no hope of surviving and there is no reason to have further elections !! The results of the election just prove what the American people thought of the dimwit party in the first place. So, suck it up and become what the voters want, this is not rocket science !!

Comment

• Impeachment and removal of a sitting president does not change the results of an election.
                If it did, Hillary Clinton would become president.
                Count your blessings.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  Dougfir,

"... He enlisted the help of a foreign government to help him in an American election. ..."

If Trump did as you and others claim, I'd be all in for impeachment also.
                  As of yet, between Mueller, Schiff and now Nadler, all that's been presented is hearsay, presumptions and opinion.

Not the first scintilla of evidence.
                  Then we have those who cone here preaching, "If Trump is innocent, let him prove it."
                  That's NOT how the American system works. It's "innocent until proven guilty".
                  He asked the head of the Ukranian state for a "favor." That favor was investigating the Bidens. Those are facts from the White House's own transcripts. The fact that Joe Biden is his primary political rival in an up-coming election alone, makes that an impeachable offense in the eyes of the the three professors called by the Democrats (and they are certainly not hacks). Even if you don't agree with them, we then have heard testimony from a member of Trump's own team that announcing the investigations (not carrying them out, but announcing them), was a pre-condition to the aid being released. Seems pretty clear to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I think the three professors suffer from educational constipation.

Did you know Pam Karlan was almost a Supreme Court nominee ?
                    She is also not licensed for Law in CA and, apparently is a sexual deviant.

Turley was the most articulate of the three - JMO.
                    A "sexual deviant" huh?! Do tell...

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Over 63 million Americans say you are wrong.

304 to 227 Electoral votes say you are wrong.
                      Amazing how the American electorate (or at least 304 EC votes worth of them), were psychic and voted a referendum on impeachment back in 2016! It will be next year's numbers that tell the story...

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        I am not sure how the dimwits are able to breathe with their heads where they are ! Trump was investigated (as a presidential candidate) by the dimwits for months prior to 2016 ! But when Biden ( a presidential candidate) is even mentioned to be investigated, it is thought by the dimwits to be soooo unfair, that impeachment is their solution to negate any such occurrence ! Just because Biden is a candidate, he is not exempt from investigations and is subject to the same that the dimwits are doing for their own purposes in an American election regarding Trump ! If there is any difference between the two issues, maybe the dimwits could explain !!!!
                        Um...okay: In 2016, none of the people investigating candidate Trump were a sitting president, who was running against him in the election, who blocked congressionally allocated foreign aid until a foreign government helped them inflict political damage to candidate Trump.

Comment

• BHR - Your habit of name-calling diminishes you.

Comment

• Investigate the Bidens.....golly, Ukraine could have and said " theyre clean".

Trump ask them to fabricate evidence against the Bidens?
                            Considering the known corruption of the prev admin and the bragging of Biden on getting somebody fired....sounds like a legit request....to see if theres something fishy going on.

The fact Dems are all upset....adds to it being a reasonable request.

Comment

• Maybet the admin already knows all about the Bidens and was asking the Ukraine, to see if they could be trusted with telling the truth.....maybe it was all about Ukraine and not the Bidens.

But yeah, theyre dirty as hell and the Dems know it, paranoid as lesser fish near the frying pan.

Comment

• CD2 - If Ukraine did as you proposed, they would have angered Trump and jeopardized the next appropriation of military aid from the U.S.
                                They're not stupid.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad