• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubba -

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Bubba -
      So that's why A. Schiff (D-CA) opened today's hearing with a parody of the phone call!
      No doubt Schiff is foolish!

If the conversation with the Ukraine president was so damning, why not open with that instead of a parody?

For over 2 years Schiff said he had proof Trump colluded with Russia!
      We still haven't seen it!

Comment

I believe there were about 12 of our people listening in on the phone call to the Ukraine President, and they were so disturbed by what they had heard that they discussed it among themselves afterwards in the presence of the whistle blower.
        If the quid pro quo was so obvious to them (and the whistle blower), it should be equally obvious to the representatives in the impeachment inquiry, despite assurances from the White House that there was "no pressure."
        Just sayin.'

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I believe there were about 12 of our people listening in on the phone call to the Ukraine President, and they were so disturbed by what they had heard that they discussed it among themselves afterwards in the presence of the whistle blower.
          If the quid pro quo was so obvious to them (and the whistle blower), it should be equally obvious to the representatives in the impeachment inquiry, despite assurances from the White House that there was "no pressure."
          Just sayin.'
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15363.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	715006
          If the shoe fits....

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

So that's why A. Schiff (D-CA) opened today's hearing with a parody of the phone call!
            No doubt Schiff is foolish!

If the conversation with the Ukraine president was so damning, why not open with that instead of a parody?

For over 2 years Schiff said he had proof Trump colluded with Russia!
            We still haven't seen it!
            Bubba - The reason the electronic verbatim transcript of the phone call is not available is explained in this excerpt from the whistle blower's complaint:

White House officials told me that they were 'directed' by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective.

Comment

Schiff said his committee would continue to investigate the president through a 14-day recess scheduled to begin on Friday.

“We need to look into the allegation that this may not be the only communication of a potentially corrupt character that was shielded by this classified information computer system, abused for that purpose,” Schiff said, referring to allegations that records of Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky were sequestered on a super-secure server rather than the one ordinarily used for such purposes.

Comment

99, your posts #36 and #37.

As my mother used to say, "He's just talking to hear his head roar!"

Comment

Bubba - I was hoping for a serious reply to the charges in my #36 and #37.
                  The best I've heard so far (from a friend) is that Hillary Clinton did the same thing.

Actually, I'm kind of neutral in all this. I am a registered Republican, and I voted for Trump in the general election, but he has proven to be a major embarrassment to the party.

I now fear that Joe Biden will be nominating the replacement for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the U.S. Supreme Court..

Comment

From reading this article, it now appears that impeachment could be a good thing.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-w...233628338.html

Comment

"... Actually, I'm kind of neutral in all this. I am a registered Republican, and I voted for Trump in the general election, ..."

You don't sound like it!

"... but he has proven to be a major embarrassment to the party. ..."

No, he embarrasses YOU!
                      Stop whining!

"... I now fear that Joe Biden will be nominating the replacement for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the U.S. Supreme Court...."

Get over yourself Nancy!
                      You've been nothing but wrong about Trump so far.

"... I was hoping for a serious reply to the charges in my #36 and #37..."

Repeating liberal, main stream media pablum isnt serious, it's you being whiney ... again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gv092619dAPR20190925084540.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	715020

Comment

Put a smile on them chapped lips, Bunky.
                        Trump will soon announce that he is looking forward to impeachment, which is a good thing for him! :-))
                        He suckered the Democrats yet again, and they fell for it! :-))
                        Trump may be the first president to run for reelection during his impeachment trial.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 09-26-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Your #36 and #37 posts and then your #42 belie your intent!
                          All you're doing is trying to get people to pay attention to you!

"Whiney nine" fits you perfectly!

Comment

Bugsy - I think it's obvious that you are the one who is whining while I am analyzing.
                            I am still anxious to know why the verbatim transcript of the phone call is buried in a classified database if the contents are so innocent.
                            The White House is still undecided on the official answer to that question, but I'd like to hear your take on that.
                            Now don't go wobbly on me and duck out with a bunch of snotty remarks.

Comment

And here is the latest on the impeachment betting odds.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/busin...ets/index.html

Comment

The whole impeachment scheme is another "nothing burger"!
                                If Schiff had the goods on Trump, why would he start the hearing with a parody of the phone call?
                                If they had the goods on Trump, why not bring impeachment to the House floor for a vote?
                                If Schiff had "proof" Trump colluded with Russia, why didn't it ever come out? Schiff lied?

https://townhall.com/columnists/mark...crats-n2553739

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Finally put it together
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  Nice job dawg. FYI, I got a tool that inserts from the rear into the back end of the barrel extension. You can lock it in a vise and torque the barrel...
                                  Today, 11:17 PM
                                • Finally put it together
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Got bored the other night. It takes up less space in the gun safe assembled than in bag and boxes. Did it all without a vise block or fancy assembly jigs....
                                  01-23-2021, 04:42 PM
                                • Reply to Most useful thing ...
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  fitch270 "Next question."
                                  Now we know where all the ammo is going... happy shooting!...
                                  Today, 11:10 PM
                                • Most useful thing ...
                                  by MattM37
                                  What's been your most useful new gear or clothing purchase the last few months?...
                                  Yesterday, 04:53 PM
                                • Reply to Most useful thing ...
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  I like shooting accurate rifles. I purchased parts to make a 6mm Dasher and built one in the last few months. Parts were hard to find but with lots of...
                                  Today, 11:07 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X