No announcement yet.

Impeach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugsy - I had hoped you would answer my question about how many transcripts were released by Trump. One or two?
    And what do I get?
    A bunch of insults and more predictions. No facts.

Comment

• PH - You are so smart. Maybe you would be so kind as to answer the question I put to Bubba.
      How many transcripts of the Ukraine phone call has Trump released?
      And save the insults; that's like water off a duck's back.

Comment

• Here is another take on Shepard Smith's "resignation" by Carl Cameron, a former Fox newscaster.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/huff...070923555.html

Comment

• I don't make much of the photos of Pres. Trump with those two Russians arrested in connection with the Ukraine incident.
          The president has posed for pictures with thousands of people he does not know.
          But I have a feeling that those two are going to spill their guts in exchange for leniency after coming so close to leaving the country with one-way tickets.
          It's a time-proven investigative technique.
          Stay tuned.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/opini...isi/index.html
          Last edited by 99explorer; 10-12-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Whiney nine is bat s#¡t crazy.
            Nobody can believe all THAT lib crap he's posting and be sane.

Trump may be impeached, but it is no more than a vote of "no confidence" by the (D)imwits.
            The Senate won't remove him from office and Trump will win in a landslide in 2020.

In the meantime, Schiff gets the shaft, Pelosi gets punted and the (R)'s win back the House and a filibuster proof (R) Senate.
            I blocked Whiney-nine and now don't see any of his posts. I should have done it months ago. I had to repeat the process at OL but now I don't see any of his post over there either. It's like he just faded from existence for me on this site.
            Last edited by PigHunter; 10-12-2019, 05:09 PM.
            Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

• Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

I blocked Whiney-nine and now don't see any of his posts. I should have done it months ago. I had to repeat the process at OL but now I don't see any of his post over there either. It's like he just faded from existence for me on this site.
              The "Impeach?" blog went from 19 pages to 11!
              COOL!

Of course, this means he can still see our posts and we only get half of any conversation he has with any other blogger that hasn't blocked him.
              COOL!

OMG! His tawdry threads have disappeared too!
              WOW!
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-12-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Adios, amigos:-))
                It will be refreshing not to be pelted with a heap of abuse every time I post an update on the impeachment news.
                I wish I could nominate you two fellows for an honorary doctor's degree from Trump University.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 10-12-2019, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• It now looks like State Dept witnesses under subpoena will be testifying in spite of orders not to do so, under penalty of jail time. They will have legal justification for insubordination with subpoenas in hand. This should speed things up a bit.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/tech...-who-defy.html

Comment

• Why do anti trumpers/ democrats hang onto innuendo and spin stuff....must watch The View and Survivor/ Big Brother....fake drama makes em happy.

Act like a bunch of old women.

​​​​​​Tabloid mentality

Trying to make F&S into a supermarket checkout

Comment

• I believe the reason Trump still enjoys popular support in certain segments is that his fans simply won't read or listen to the story of his crime, which he labels "fake news."
                      It will be PROVEN during the impeachment trial that he withheld funds from Ukraine to solicit their aid in a U.S. election, which harmed their war effort against Russian invasion. That is a CRIME!
                      As the voting public gradually becomes aware that this "fake news" is true, he will lose support.
                      A recent Fox News poll shows that right now, 51% of registered voters are in favor of impeachment AND REMOVAL from office.
                      A certain number of our members will not finish reading this paragraph because it is unfavorable to Trump, and they like his position on immigration and guns.
                      They don't know or they don't care, or both!
                      Ignorance and apathy.

Comment

• Yep, it's not looking good for the Donald and Googleaunty. Two more damaging witnesses just showed up. That former ambassador to Ukraine will have a powerful impact. She surely will be "bad news" ... for Trump. And I suspect there will be more diplomatic staff stepping up to the plate. Speaking of diplomatic blunders, the Syrian-Turkish-Kurdish thing is about to blow up into a gigantic Middle Eastern conflagration. Smooth move, Donald! Too bad he can't listen to experienced advisers who know what they're doing ... and have a IQs greater than single digits.

The thing that makes this impeachment investigation hardest on Trump ... is Trump. He's his own worst enemy, not the "fake news" mainstream media. The media doesn't even get a chance to shoot holes in him. He's doing it for them, spewing inarticulate immature BS out of his Twitter account on a daily basis before anyone has a chance to twist it around. Something like eighty goofy tweets last weekend. The guy is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                          Yep, it's not looking good for the Donald and Googleaunty. Two more damaging witnesses just showed up. That former ambassador to Ukraine will have a powerful impact. She surely will be "bad news" ... for Trump. And I suspect there will be more diplomatic staff stepping up to the plate. Speaking of diplomatic blunders, the Syrian-Turkish-Kurdish thing is about to blow up into a gigantic Middle Eastern conflagration. Smooth move, Donald! Too bad he can't listen to experienced advisers who know what they're doing ... and have a IQs greater than single digits.

The thing that makes this impeachment investigation hardest on Trump ... is Trump. He's his own worst enemy, not the "fake news" mainstream media. The media doesn't even get a chance to shoot holes in him. He's doing it for them, spewing inarticulate immature BS out of his Twitter account on a daily basis before anyone has a chance to twist it around. Something like eighty goofy tweets last weekend. The guy is sick.
                          Four more years!
                          Four more years!
                          Four more years!
                          Four more years!

Trump 2020!
                          Trump 2024!
                          Trump 2028!

Vote Trump!
                          Vote early!
                          Vote often!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                            Yep, it's not looking good for the Donald and Googleaunty. Two more damaging witnesses just showed up. That former ambassador to Ukraine will have a powerful impact. She surely will be "bad news" ... for Trump. And I suspect there will be more diplomatic staff stepping up to the plate. Speaking of diplomatic blunders, the Syrian-Turkish-Kurdish thing is about to blow up into a gigantic Middle Eastern conflagration. Smooth move, Donald! Too bad he can't listen to experienced advisers who know what they're doing ... and have a IQs greater than single digits.

OHH, I thought you didn't like all the political talk on these pages, thinking it's driving new users away. Throwing out insults towards the President just helps to keep things stirred up.

"One thing I do not like seeing is the "New Topics" page filled with political drivel threads. A few here an there would be more palatable. New visitors who come here are likely to use the "New Topics" option to "get a sense" of what's going on. Not very encouraging when they see thread after thread of that unrelated nonsense. "No field and stream stuff going on here. I'm gone!"
                            Last edited by PigHunter; 10-14-2019, 04:45 PM.
                            Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

• Bill Clinton once said that the president has to make thousands of decisions, and nobody could get them all right.
                              I am sure Trump has already found that out, and decided that, right or wrong, the Syrian pullout would have no major consequences, and might earn him the Nobel Peace Prize, while solidifying his business interests in Turkey.
                              Imagine the embarrassment to the Democrats seeking to remove a president who was just awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
                              The decision to pull out is now seen as a strategic blunder and a humanitarian disaster.
                              Even Mitch McConnell is now turning against Trump over the incident.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...190141697.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

OHH, I thought you didn't like all the political talk on these pages, thinking it's driving new users away. Throwing out insults towards the President just helps to keep things stirred up.

"One thing I do not like seeing is the "New Topics" page filled with political drivel threads. A few here an there would be more palatable. New visitors who come here are likely to use the "New Topics" option to "get a sense" of what's going on. Not very encouraging when they see thread after thread of that unrelated nonsense. "No field and stream stuff going on here. I'm gone!"
                                There you go taking things out of context. I said I didn't like seeing a dozen new threads a day started on the same old political Trump-is-God BS. There are twenty-nine pages of it here but all on one thread. I'm okay with that. A thread of that crap started once in a while is okay with me but two guys on here drown the site with new threads of radical conservative hate propaganda almost on a daily basis. Most of it is redundant. It gets old and doesn't look good to new people checking out an outdoors website who see current activity flooded with nonsense. Why wouldn't they be turned off? This sh*t should have been moderated out of here a long, long time ago. But Bonnier is desperate for numbers to feed advertisers.

The president is an insult to America. He has managed that all on his own, but of course it's everyone else's (including my) fault he acts like a childish fool every time he opens his mouth or pecks on his keyboard. That's not an insult ... it's a fact. I can point you to at least a hundred of his goofy insulting tweets as proof. I know you've seen them. And those immature public appearances, I know you've seen them too. But it's "insulting" for me or the media to call him out on it? I don't get that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad