No announcement yet.

Impeach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should strike fear in the hearts of any newscasters spreading "fake news" about Donald Trump.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ente...195806325.html

Under his agreement with Fox News, Smith "will not be reporting elsewhere." That shuts him up for good.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-11-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Rumor mill trying to ramp up........plastic surgeon from FL dies in IN plane crash. Got shut down pretty quick, might just have been a doc that crashed due to contam fuel. But if something elae......eh , nothing would surprise me.
      Last edited by CD2; 10-11-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        This should strike fear in the hearts of any newscasters spreading "fake news" about Donald Trump.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ente...195806325.html
        What the heck have you been smoking 99 ? So he is leaving Fox News, big stinking deal. What is your point of posting that nothinburger ? Some people will jump onto anything, even if it is totally meaningless. What was your reason for us to waste our time reading that POS ??

Comment

• Originally posted by PigHunter

Well, I guess that's one way to save on make-up expenses at the network. I've always thought they laid it on pretty heavily with him. Here's a pic of Shepard and long-term boyfriend Gio.

I guess I am too dense to understand the ‘Richard’s benefit’ statement. Am I missing something good here, or just missing everything ?

Comment

• For those who have not been watching the news division of Fox News, Shepard Smith (who is gay) has been critical of the Trump phone call to Ukraine. Trump has complained that Fox News is not longer fully on board with his administration.
            Judge Andrew Napolitano has, up till now, been the senior judicial analyst for Fox News. He has opined that the Ukraine phone call was a crime. Smith had been defending him.
            Stay tuned.

Comment

• .....”Stay tuned......” !

For what ? More wasted time ? This entire thing under the leadership of 99 is becoming to inconsequential, too much assumption, too idiotic and in other words..........too damn insane !

Comment

• BHR - If it isn't asking too much, would you please read the articles in the links I post?
                They are full of information that would answer the questions you ask in your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  BHR - If it isn't asking too much, would you please read the articles in the links I post?
                  They are full of information that would answer the questions you ask in your posts.
                  ......”If it isn’t asking too much ......” !

I might repeat those words and add, ‘if it is not too much to ask, please post something that is worth the time it takes to read your nothingburger links ! Please reread your posts and see if you really mean to sound that goofy before pushing the REPLY button ! I have read your posted links, that is why I know you are goofy.......goofy !

Comment

• Bugsy - Question: how many transcripts of the Ukraine phone conversation has Trump released?
                    One or two?

Comment

• Pighumper - You strike me as someone who has never met a gay person in his life, the way you post a picture as if they were unicorns.
                      Did you know they don't all hang out in fag bars. They are all over. You can actually shake hands with one and not catch it.
                      They are not contagious:-))

Comment

• BHR - It seems as though you have to preface a lot of your comments with expressions like, "I may be dense..." and then have someone explain the significance of events to you, all of which are contained in the "nothingburger" link.
                        And then you seem to lose your temper and post a hostile remark suggesting you still don't understand the situation.
                        You just bring more heat than light to the discussion.

Comment

• Here is the latest news on the Shepard Smith deal.
                          Note to you know who: It is so brief.
                          It won't take a minute to read it and it will answer all your questions.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...214801223.html
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 10-11-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Here is the Pentagon's take on the Ukrainian defense funds that were being withheld.
                            It really highlights the seriousness of the incident. It is a BIG deal!

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...090046566.html

Comment

• PH - Funny you should select Alex Karras as your poster boy for straight men.
                              He once played the part of a gay man in "Victor, Victoria."

Comment

• Whiney nine is bat s#¡t crazy.
                                Nobody can believe all THAT lib crap he's posting and be sane.

Trump may be impeached, but it is no more than a vote of "no confidence" by the (D)imwits.
                                The Senate won't remove him from office and Trump will win in a landslide in 2020.

In the meantime, Schiff gets the shaft, Pelosi gets punted and the (R)'s win back the House and a filibuster proof (R) Senate.
                                Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-11-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                                  by Danbo
                                  No that's confirmed!...
                                  Today, 05:09 PM
                                • Trump
                                  by Danbo
                                  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                                  04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                                • Reply to Trump
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  I guess you got that from a unanimous source?

It's no good for (D)'s unless the source is unanimous! 👀...
                                  Today, 05:05 PM
                                • Reply to Trump
                                  by Danbo
                                  Breaking news Hillary used FBI , and CIA as her own Gestapo against Trump campaign.
                                  Today, 04:18 PM
                                • Reply to Trump
                                  by Danbo
                                  Trump landslide 2020.

Biden asks for 4 10 minute breaks what a bum.

Now Bid en refuses to get drug tested what is he afraid...
                                  Today, 04:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X