Mandatory "buyback"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory "buyback"

Knew "Bozo" was just the beginning and I knew it wouldn't take long.
    Here's Kamala Harris plan..."IF" she's elected!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ssault-weapons

Even if she's not elected POTUS, as a Senator, she'll push hard from that platform!

We know where the left is coming from, and we know a lot more about the "don't give an inch" side of the argument, but here is a take from an independent, one of those 40% of the voting public that decide the outcome of elections.
    Della Femina is an advertising executive who created the slogan. "Now, from those wonderful folks who gave you Pearl Harbor."

https://www.jerrys.ink/blog/stopping...l-our-children

Please note: I do not subscribe to his position.
    This is strictly FYI.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-17-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

That was a slogan from 1969 when Toyota & Mitsubishi first came here! from the People who gave us Pearl Harbor #%$*@! JMO} 2 Bombs were not enough:-((

Comment

Here is Della Femina's political phosophy:

I grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y., and I'm a great believer that you can't have too conservative a President nor too liberal a Supreme Court. So I'm a walking contradiction. I believe that you should try to really protect people's rights in every way, and also, people should be allowed to do what they do.
        Jerry Della Femina

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to My fly casting suxs.
          by Outlaw
          I have no advice to offer, just here to commiserate. I bought a cheap fly rod this summer and practiced quite a bit. But I’m still getting tons of wind...
          Today, 08:54 PM
        • My fly casting suxs.
          by RockySquirrel_2
          Many years ago, i was pretty OK with a cheap walmart flyrod. Good enough to catch fish. I Gave it to my nephew and well i kind of drifted away from fly...
          10-02-2019, 04:26 PM
        • Reply to Snapshot
          by fitch270
          I’m taking enough for tips and hopefully meat processing, plus a bit extra just in case. I saw the type you bought OHH, but picked up a regular one...
          Today, 08:52 PM
        • Snapshot
          by jhjimbo
          What do you use for photography while hunting, traveling, around camp ? Digital or 35mm or other ?
          I am taking my old 35mm Ashi Pentax this year...
          Yesterday, 04:28 PM
        • Reply to A very out of sync hunting season.
          by Outlaw
          This year has been going pretty well. Early duck season consisted of local woodies like usual and I’m starting to see birds moving in. The farmers had...
          Today, 08:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X