Sig CEO interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig CEO interview

Good interview with CEO Cohen from Sig. Talking about 6.8 round for the Army. Go to TheFirearmBlog.Com

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Favorite Sausage Seasonings for Venison
    by Outlaw
    Gonna be grinding up some of the meat from my deer last Saturday and packaging it as breakfast sausage. Trying AC Legg Old Plantation Seasoning for the...
    Today, 08:44 PM
  • Reply to Snapshot
    by Ontario Honker Hunter
    Outfitter advised that I take $2,000 US with me to Africa and pay the rest with my VISA. Turns out I didn't need more than $700 cash (could have got...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • Snapshot
    by jhjimbo
    What do you use for photography while hunting, traveling, around camp ? Digital or 35mm or other ?
    I am taking my old 35mm Ashi Pentax this year...
    Yesterday, 04:28 PM
  • Reply to Give them all they need ...
    by 99explorer
    Simple explanation of the emoluments clause.
    When a U.S. president receives payments from a foreign source, he has a conflict of interest, which...
    Today, 07:29 PM
  • Give them all they need ...
    by jhjimbo
    I think President Trump is giving the MSM all the rope they need to hang themselves. When he thinks he has enough evidence to make his case I think he...
    10-19-2019, 08:47 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X