Acupuncture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acupuncture.

I tried acupuncture once, without results, but had no idea of the dangers involved.

https://start.att.net/news/read/cate...ures-rnewsweek

Thank you for sharing, first time I hear about danger

Comment

Go in the Hospital and see the dangers you are exposed to. They call them medical mis-adventures.

Comment

A hospital surgeon once amputated the wrong leg from a patient, and when he learned he had made a mistake, he then amputated the other one.
        When the patient took the doctor to court, the judge told him he didn't have a leg to stand on:-))

Comment

True story - When I had my right knee replaced, the surgeon had me initial the knee in ink, and then took a picture of it.
          The reason for the picture is so that there would be evidence of my choice in case the leg was no longer available.

Comment

Skin is a protective barrier.
            Poking holes in it poses risk.
            Shoulda been obvious.

Comment

CD2 - I guess tattoo needles don't go in so deep.

Comment

I will reveal a terrible secret. Acupuncture has nothing to do with medicine. You will not be able to find a single official document that will confirm the effect of this method. It works exclusively as a placebo and nothing more.

Comment

May be white trash but see no need to advertise it.
                  Must be a blank canvas.
                  No tattoos.

Man buns, skinny jeans, inked all over w stretched earlobes.
                  Seems to be trendy.

Vaping too.

Society thinks it's cool to be a freak while sucking on a robot.
                  Must be one of those new genders I keep hearing about on the news.

Not all of San Fran's chit is dumped on the sidewalk.

A bunch of it walking around elsewhere.

Comment

BTW, you can tell Leupold is in Oregon.
                    Saw one of their social media films, the music was new wave ghetto something or other.
                    With the Freedom line, loss of VX1 and 2.
                    This new branding.............dunno what market they are after (man bun tacticool?)

I'm no longer a customer.

My next scope will be a Steiner and maybe a Swaro will be in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Go in the Hospital and see the dangers you are exposed to. They call them medical mis-adventures.
                      You are not whistling Dixie on that thought 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                        I will reveal a terrible secret. Acupuncture has nothing to do with medicine. You will not be able to find a single official document that will confirm the effect of this method. It works exclusively as a placebo and nothing more.
                        Another terrible secret would be that folks go to hospitals for very common or simple procedures and come out in a box or no where near as healthy as when they went in.....
                        Health practice is only as good as the one applying the procedure, just like a lot of other stuff in life 😀

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          True story - When I had my right knee replaced, the surgeon had me initial the knee in ink, and then took a picture of it.
                          The reason for the picture is so that there would be evidence of my choice in case the leg was no longer available.
                          A friend went in for an amputation and put NO on one leg and YES on the other. True story.

Comment

Hospital errors are number 3 in the cause of death in the U.S., in addition there are 2.4 million injuries during Hospital treatment. Deaths in the U.S. rank the U.S. number 111 th in the World with 4.5 deaths by firearms per 100,000 population. Honduras has 59/100,000 for comparison and is #1 in the World.
                            Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-12-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Jimbo - Did YES mean the patient wanted to keep that leg, and NO mean the other leg was no good?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                by FirstBubba
                                My eldest started life as a jailer.
                                Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
                                "I'm tired of getting beat...
                                Today, 06:00 PM
                              • Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                by FirstBubba
                                How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
                                Today, 04:02 PM
                              • Reply to Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
                                Today, 05:57 PM
                              • Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
                                09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
                              • Reply to Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
                                Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X