Donald Trump Criticzed for mentioning Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Bubba - Your comment on impeachment is a bit premature.
    The House will be voting on that shortly.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...210110820.html
    The (D)'s may actually impeach Trump in the House, but McConnell and the Senate will never remove him from office. It'll be a "Slick Willie" stand off all over again....and it won't harm Trump's reelection.

Comment

Bubba - That well may be, but the hearings in the House are a natural extension of the Mueller investigation, which passed the buck to Congress for final resolution.
      It ain't over 'til it's over.

Comment

Bubba - That well may be, but the hearings in the House are a natural extension of the Mueller investigation, which passed the buck to Congress for final resolution.
        It ain't over 'til it's over.
        What you forget is that at the heart of this entire cluster coitus is that Muellers job was to charge and/or dismiss Trump.
        Mueller did neither.
        Therefore, the impeachment of Donald J. Trump is lost before it ever gets off the ground.
        This is merely a smear campaign because the (D)'s KNOW they haven't a snow flakes chance in hell come November 2020.
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-09-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Bubba - Completely wrong on all counts.
          And the news reports on the congressional hearings will be very damaging to the president.

Comment

And the news reports on the congressional hearings will be very damaging to the president.
            Your statements are non sequitur.

Comment

Since 6-16-2015, the (D)'s have been trying to destroy Trump. So far; nothing, nada, zilch, zero.
              I have no delusions that Nadler et al have a magic potion to complete their fantasy of a Trump impeachment.
              The (D)'s may have enough votes to "convict", but they will never get a 2/3's vote in the Senate....and they will not damage Trump beyond electability.

Good try.

Comment

The House hearing impeachment will go no further than a hearing and everybody knows it.

Comment

Nobody expects that the GOP Senate would remove the president, so the Democrats' plan for the impeachment hearings is to air out all of Trump's dirty laundry before the election.
                  We will get to hear the contents of the Mueller report from sworn witnesses, and not have to settle for AG Barr's sanitized summary of it.
                  We will see and hear Donald McGahn and others tell us how Trump ordered them to lie.
                  That may not hurt Trump with the 30% of the population that identifies as Republicans, but the 40% that identify as Independents may see it in a different light.
                  Get the picture?
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 09-10-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Trump said he is going to release financial information in advance of 2020 Election. Impeachment hearing will be superfluous. Trump trumps the hearing.

Comment

More bad news on the horizon.

https://start.att.net/news/read/arti...category/news+

Comment

And this is the price of the trade war with China:

https://start.att.net/news/read/arti...tegory/finance

Comment

For the record: I am not a Democrat.
                          I am a conservative Republican who voted for Donald Trump in 2016.
                          I am just a voice of moderation in a sea of mindless hero-worship for a charlatan egomaniac.

Comment

'99, charlatan egomaniac - must be referring to Obama

Comment

For the record: I am not a Democrat.
                              I am a conservative Republican who voted for Donald Trump in 2016.
                              I am just a voice of moderation in a sea of mindless hero-worship for a charlatan egomaniac.
                              Nope, you are not a Conservative, unless your definition is different from mine. There is no viable alternative to Trump so you might as well suck it up buttercup.
                              Last edited by PigHunter; 09-10-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

If you want insight into what a real Democrat thinks, just read this column by Robert Reich, who served under three Democratic administrations, including service as Secretary of Labor under Bill Clinton from 1993 to 1997.

https://tribunecontentagency.com/art...l-bounce-back/

It's short and light reading. Not heavy furniture as you might expect.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 09-10-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  My eldest started life as a jailer.
                                  Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
                                  "I'm tired of getting beat...
                                  Today, 06:00 PM
                                • Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
                                  Today, 04:02 PM
                                • Reply to Racism ??
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
                                  Today, 05:57 PM
                                • Racism ??
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
                                  09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
                                • Reply to Racism ??
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
                                  Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X