Donald Trump Criticzed for mentioning Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Criticzed for mentioning Alabama

Those who criticize President Trump for mentioning Alabama are the same one that can not find their penis.

I think he is keeping the story alive by insisting that he was right, raising the question of whether matters of more importance should have his attention.

Comment

It was hilarious how Trump took a Sharpie and inked in an imaginary hurricane path to Alabama on the map he held up at the news conference. Har, har! C'mon, Jimbo, you gotta admit that was silly. He just can't admit it when he screws up. So he changes reality to make it fit ... and doesn't even blink. Very eighth grade. I guess the media wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
        It was hilarious how Trump took a Sharpie and inked in an imaginary hurricane path to Alabama on the map he held up at the news conference. Har, har! C'mon, Jimbo, you gotta admit that was silly. He just can't admit it when he screws up. So he changes reality to make it fit ... and doesn't even blink. Very eighth grade. I guess the media wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't point it out.
        So, the entire Obama thing was a fraud. Obama - Fraud, First Mike - Fraud, Two Daughters - Rent a Kid Fraud. Biggest Fraud perpetuated on America and American Citizens in History. Check and Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I think he is keeping the story alive by insisting that he was right, raising the question of whether matters of more importance should have his attention.
          ....and liberals hair caught on fire!
          Now that there's funny! I don't kere who y'ar!

Comment

In the beginning, when the storm was moving directly to the west, meteorologists knew it would turn north, but they were hesitant to put the point of the turn on the map.
            So the early projections just showed the westward path directly toward Florida.
            I think Trump was unaware of the anticipated turn to the north, and mentally continued the straight line westward path clear to California.
            He was aware that there were a whole bunch of southern states west of Florida, and he just threw Alabama into the hash.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              In the beginning, when the storm was moving directly to the west, meteorologists knew it would turn north, but they were hesitant to put the point of the turn on the map.
              So the early projections just showed the westward path directly toward Florida.
              I think Trump was unaware of the anticipated turn to the north, and mentally continued the straight line westward path clear to California.
              He was aware that there were a whole bunch of southern states west of Florida, and he just threw Alabama into the hash.
              CNN mentioned several times Alabama (and maybe even Louisiana and Mississippi) could be affected by Dorian!
              Trump was basically making fun of CNN --- then, as usual, liberals let their hair catch on fire.
              Actually, quite hilarious!

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...ey-never-were/

Comment

Well, here is the latest report as of 10:00 AM today.
                The National Weather Service is at odds with NOAA.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-ba...ne-2019-09-07/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-ba...ne-2019-09-07/
                Last edited by 99explorer; 09-07-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Here is another, more recent take on the matter.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...gqm-story.html

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

CNN mentioned several times Alabama (and maybe even Louisiana and Mississippi) could be affected by Dorian!
                    Trump was basically making fun of CNN --- then, as usual, liberals let their hair catch on fire.
                    Actually, quite hilarious!

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...ey-never-were/
                    Why is it every time the guy makes a fool of himself spouting some nonsense about something (or everything) he knows nothing about, it's always explained as "Oh, he was just trying to make a joke." How lame is that? Maybe that might work once in a while ... but with Trump it's a gaff a day. Like his speech at the UN where he boasted about being the best president ever ... and everyone in the place laughed at him. Essentially the whole world laughed at the US president. Oh, right, everyone in the world is a liberal out to get him. And how did Trump explain it when a journalist pinned him down that night? "Oh, I was just trying to be funny." Well, I didn't see him laughing with everyone else. Again, very lame.

The whole issue with this Alabama thing (and all the rest of his daily gaffs) is Trump can't say "Oops, guess I was wrong about that." And learn from it. No, he just persists trying to find some way to make his goofy reality real. How do you blame the liberals or the media for that? That is Trump, the spoiled little rich kid who never grew up.
                    Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-07-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Why is it every time the guy makes a fool of himself spouting some nonsense about something (or everything) he knows nothing about, it's always explained as "Oh, he was just trying to make a joke." How lame is that? Maybe that might work once in a while ... but with Trump it's a gaff a day. Like his speech at the UN where he boasted about being the best president ever ... and everyone in the place laughed at him. Essentially the whole world laughed at the US president. Oh, right, everyone in the world is a liberal out to get him. And how did Trump explain it when a journalist pinned him down that night? "Oh, I was just trying to be funny." Well, I didn't see him laughing with everyone else. Again, very lame.

The whole issue with this Alabama thing (and all the rest of his daily gaffs) is Trump can't say "Oops, guess I was wrong about that." And learn from it. No, he just persists trying to find some way to make his goofy reality real. How do you blame the liberals or the media for that? That is Trump, the spoiled little rich kid who never grew up.
                      At least he does not bow down and kiss the ass of the Saudi's like Obummer did. Talk about disrespecting a US President that is one example, another is when they did not roll out the stairs and red carpet when he arrived on AF - 1. Obummer, worst President in History of US.

Comment

To be compared favorably to Barack Obama is to be damned with faint praise.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sharpie.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	713886

Comment

I wish it would have hit Alabama and went all the way to Kommifornia.
                            That earthquake and fire stuff aint working fast enough.

Comment

Honk,
                              1) put out hair fire
                              2) fold new tin foil hat
                              3) increase dosage 10mg

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                by FirstBubba
                                My eldest started life as a jailer.
                                Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
                                "I'm tired of getting beat...
                                Today, 06:00 PM
                              • Wanna be a NYC cop?
                                by FirstBubba
                                How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
                                Today, 04:02 PM
                              • Reply to Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
                                Today, 05:57 PM
                              • Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
                                09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
                              • Reply to Racism ??
                                by jhjimbo
                                Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
                                Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X