Are You Ready For This ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For This ?

An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had to go all the way to China, they exist everywhere. This was a segment on Tucker Carlson tonight.

Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...

Comment

I saw elsewhere the idea, in a nutshell, is to create organ donors for humans.

Planet of the Apes isn’t so far fetched.........

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
        I saw elsewhere the idea, in a nutshell, is to create organ donors for humans.

Planet of the Apes isn’t so far fetched.........
        They can also create organs right now with 3d printing. Dr. mentioned that on Tucker show.
        Univ of Pittsburg has been growing organs for years - pancreas and livers that I know of.

Comment

Didn't Stalin try to breed some kind of super-soldier during the early days of the Cold War? I remember seeing a History Channel show about people in Russia thinking that sasquatches were in the forests, but they were suspected to be the products of those experiments. Ring a bell with anyone?

Comment

The late William Buckley once said he suspected the Russians were breeding athletes for the Olympics.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
              by FirstBubba
              My eldest started life as a jailer.
              Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
              "I'm tired of getting beat...
              Today, 06:00 PM
            • Wanna be a NYC cop?
              by FirstBubba
              How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
              Today, 04:02 PM
            • Reply to Racism ??
              by jhjimbo
              99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
              Today, 05:57 PM
            • Racism ??
              by jhjimbo
              Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
              09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
            • Reply to Racism ??
              by jhjimbo
              Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
              Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X