Unhappy Lawyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhappy Lawyers

Epstein is dead, lots of unhappy Manhattan lawyers lost their meal ticket for years .

Uh....with him supposedly dead.....there can be no legal wranglings on any info related to his case. They could have drug it out for years. While he might be off the hook.....what about the criminal discoveries of others?

Dunno if dead.....or alive.

Arkancide or dumped the body along side Bin Laden?

As many rich and elite associates......the powers that be either smoked him.....or are hiding him.

Of course the perv might have actually killed himself.

But i think that the lesser possibility

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
      Uh....with him supposedly dead.....there can be no legal wranglings on any info related to his case. They could have drug it out for years. While he might be off the hook.....what about the criminal discoveries of others?

Dunno if dead.....or alive.

Arkancide or dumped the body along side Bin Laden?

As many rich and elite associates......the powers that be either smoked him.....or are hiding him.

Of course the perv might have actually killed himself.

But i think that the lesser possibility
      Never thought of that. Once in ER would be easy with some help to escape out the rear door. He has enough places to go and connections it is very possible.

Comment

Possibly some agency of the federal government staged his death, just to get him into witness protection or to an unknown secure location. Aren't the U.S. Marshals responsible for witness protection? Just hope it was not the Federal Bureau of Incompetence. They would smoke the guy on hitlery's orders. Or, he could actually committed suicide, or more likely was clintoncided.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          Possibly some agency of the federal government staged his death, just to get him into witness protection or to an unknown secure location. Aren't the U.S. Marshals responsible for witness protection? Just hope it was not the Federal Bureau of Incompetence. They would smoke the guy on hitlery's orders. Or, he could actually committed suicide, or more likely was clintoncided.
          All kinds of theories going on out there. The timing makes it even more interesting with all that’s been happening lately.

He’ll get final judgment someday regardless but in the meantime I hope that the dominos start to landslide. Not holding my breath though.

Comment

Yeah, proly die during plastic surgery (face change) in another country.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
              by PigHunter
              Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...
              Today, 09:01 AM
            • Are You Ready For This ?
              by jhjimbo
              An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
              Yesterday, 09:32 PM
            • Reply to Increasing Security
              by PigHunter
              Jimbo, here's the 12 leading causes of death in the USA. Carrying that gun may make you feel better but you'll more likely increase your chances for living...
              Today, 08:52 AM
            • Increasing Security
              by jhjimbo
              I have been carrying more lately, much more aware of the surroundings, especially in large, crowded places. I do go to a few Flea Markets that usually...
              08-14-2019, 05:41 AM
            • Reply to Increasing Security
              by jhjimbo
              Why was he cremated before an autopsy ?? Very disturbing....
              Today, 08:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X