• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There HAS to be a reason!

Can this be legislated into control?

https://www.city-journal.org/mass-sh...el-paso-dayton

You cannot legislate evil away.

On the contrary, legislation seems to enable evil.
    Who in their right mind came up w "gun free zones"?

Badguys seem to really really like them.

Comment

It's gonna get way worse before it gets better.
      Maybe a continual decline until His return.

Comment

I take no delight in saying this, but I can not see things becoming better. There is far too much insanity in the structure of this country; the political ideology of today’s thinking of social give-a-ways, the expectation of wanting equality of financial issues regardless of education, effort involved or benefit to society. The tripe that is espoused with the transgender way of thinking, the ideology of the far right as well as that of the far left, with those in the middle being squeezed with all the uncertainty of what the hell is going on ! We have allowed PC to dominate our way of looking at, and expressing, our true thoughts with no-one any longer being held accountable for stupidity. The race card is thrown by our political ‘left’ into anything that is said. We are leaving a hell of a mess for our children !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          I take no delight in saying this, but I can not see things becoming better. There is far too much insanity in the structure of this country; the political ideology of today’s thinking of social give-a-ways, the expectation of wanting equality of financial issues regardless of education, effort involved or benefit to society. The tripe that is espoused with the transgender way of thinking, the ideology of the far right as well as that of the far left, with those in the middle being squeezed with all the uncertainty of what the hell is going on ! We have allowed PC to dominate our way of looking at, and expressing, our true thoughts with no-one any longer being held accountable for stupidity. The race card is thrown by our political ‘left’ into anything that is said. We are leaving a hell of a mess for our children !!!
          ...and they (liberals) wonder why Trump won! The sane people of this world are tired of the insanity.
          Trump may not be the perfect answer, but he is somebody who stands up to the weirdos!

Comment

As usual, rather than address the REAL problem, liberals prefer to attack conservatives and the gun.
            You really need to watch the video at the end.
            No matter what Mulvaney says or how well he defends Trump, "up"Chuck Todd continues his single minded attack on Trump and rhetoric.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ing-points.php

...and here's another inflammatory "nothing burger". Just more liberal rhetoric with no substance.
            https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...​​​​
            Last edited by FirstBubba; 08-05-2019, 11:07 AM. Reason: Add link.

Comment

Liberals blame the gun rather than the person. Because the shooters are just as crazy as them.

52 genders my ass

Comment

The gun owner in this video is right-on-point on the mass shooting
                and the politicians.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...fauxfullscreen

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                  The gun owner in this video is right-on-point on the mass shooting
                  and the politicians.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...fauxfullscreen
                  Very good, Big G!
                  I didn't rhink to look for a name, but the guy looks familiar.(?)

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Very good, Big G!
                    Yes I agree. He looks familiar to me also. Just can't place it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Very good, Big G!
                      Dude looks a lot like the WWE’s Shawn Michaels.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Dude looks a lot like the WWE’s Shawn Michaels.
                        I don't know who he is but I would not want a truck that rides as rough as his.
                        His YouTube is 'High Impact Video'

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad