Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock rat
    replied
    You guys sound like the Luddites in Oregon where they don't have self serve gas because it put gas pumpers out of work. I certainly don't need to buy a big mac from a live person, nor do I need to check out my stuff at Wally World with a cashier.

Wages are determined by supply and demand. Import 12 million Mexicans and you increase the supply, ship 10 million jobs overseas and you end US manufacturing as well as the jobs that come with it. There are always jobs, you just don't' need to pay anything to get the workers. Amazon pays $15, and they get real good workers and treat them pretty well, but then they don't make enough to pay taxes, and we have to pay food stamps for them to survive, and they vote for wild politicians like Trump and Sanders because they are desperate.

Eventually extreme inequality leads to extreme instability. Thirty dollar minimum makes a lot more sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Good point

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic News Flash

News Flash

anybody worth $15.00 an hour is probably already making $15.00 an hour.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How Do I Know ???
    by bowhunter75richard
    .....”I can believe it will eventually happen....” !

you better believe it. It is the plan of the mussies to infiltrate our schools,...
    Today, 08:48 AM
  • How Do I Know ???
    by jhjimbo
    How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
    01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
  • Reply to No Witnesses
    by Danbo
    Rat there you go again like there impeachment in house was fair?Who is on moral side of history?What facts are dems hammering on does house have bipartisan...
    Today, 08:29 AM
  • No Witnesses
    by rock rat
    I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Reply to No Witnesses
    by Pmacc60
    Guys I live in North eastern MD , I work on in Delaware. I was born there and a resident for a while. I work with the movers and shakers of the State...
    Today, 08:01 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X