News Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash

anybody worth $15.00 an hour is probably already making $15.00 an hour.

Comment

Good point

Comment

You guys sound like the Luddites in Oregon where they don't have self serve gas because it put gas pumpers out of work. I certainly don't need to buy a big mac from a live person, nor do I need to check out my stuff at Wally World with a cashier.

Wages are determined by supply and demand. Import 12 million Mexicans and you increase the supply, ship 10 million jobs overseas and you end US manufacturing as well as the jobs that come with it. There are always jobs, you just don't' need to pay anything to get the workers. Amazon pays $15, and they get real good workers and treat them pretty well, but then they don't make enough to pay taxes, and we have to pay food stamps for them to survive, and they vote for wild politicians like Trump and Sanders because they are desperate.

Eventually extreme inequality leads to extreme instability. Thirty dollar minimum makes a lot more sense to me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Red Dot's
          by PigHunter
          Jimbo, I've used a red dot scope on my crossbow and it was great in low light at the short distances I needed (up to 50 yards). However, the dot washed...
          Today, 10:10 AM
        • Red Dot's
          by jhjimbo
          What is the difference between a open Red Dot and a scope type Red Dot ? Function, operation, accuracy potential....
          Today, 09:41 AM
        • Reply to Red Dot's
          by fitch270
          I believe the biggest difference would be in speed of target acquisition related to field of view. The tube style have a bit of tunnel vision to them,...
          Today, 09:48 AM
        • Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
          by jhjimbo
          They can also create organs right now with 3d printing. Dr. mentioned that on Tucker show.
          Univ of Pittsburg has been growing organs for years...
          Today, 09:44 AM
        • Are You Ready For This ?
          by jhjimbo
          An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
          Yesterday, 09:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X