No announcement yet.

Hijacked tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world has become ‘liberalized’ to the point of being unable to protect itself ! That has allowed these sh!t hole muslim countries to have no fear of acting as though they have some importance on the world stage ! This point has been most evident in the USA with our putting up with the damn crap that ‘vomits’ out of the mouths of our two HR muslim scum bags!!! They have already attempted to split us from Israel and to cause dissent amongst our own people !

Comment

BHR, I think Europe is beginning to realize they made a big mistake with open boarders accepting all the immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        Bubba, I am not sure of all the regs but I think Insurance Co. restrict what is carried on the ship. One reason might be a fire fight may result in a fire that can not be controlled. A captured ship is usually traded for greenbacks, a good trade when you consider the millions and millions of $$$ the cargo is worth.
        What good is millions and millions in cargo sitting in some cesspool port on east Africa or western Iran?

Comment

jhjimbo writes: "Bubba, I am not sure of all the regs but I think Insurance Co. restrict what is carried on the ship. One reason might be a fire fight may result in a fire that can not be controlled. A captured ship is usually........"
          And, that is the problem. As BH75R stated, the world has become liberalized to the point that not only will no one take responsibility for their own actions, the prevailing mindset is to surrender to thugs, terrorists, tin-pot dictators, etc. instead of acting like we possess a set of cohones and defending ourselves, our ships, our property, our territory, (DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON MY SOLUTION TO THE BORDER!) even our very lives! Insurance regulations be damned to blue blazes! The insurance sheep-dips are not the ones suffering the indignity and danger of capture on the high seas, and weeks or months of captivity in some shit hole port, waiting for ransom or relief. Once armed merchant ships and tankers were shown to work better than a payoff, and a lot cheaper, some insurance underwriter would take on the ships and cargo, and after the ice was broken, all of them would jump on the band wagon, knowing that the cargos had a lot better chance of unmolested passage through certain waters.

Comment

Damn good points CRM and I am sure there are a multitude of people in this country with the same insight and feelings. However, too many are of the mind set not to say anything and appear to be called names, and some just want to be known as ‘righteous’ to the point of it killing them. Too many people have fallen for the PC crap and place that above our safety and national security. If that is what they want, I give no thought to what happens to them, but I wish not to be included in their ignorance. With the ignorance of many, they can not begin to understand the dangers of their righteous thinking, or lack of sensible thinking !!

Comment

I believe my solution about our southern border crisis pretty much goes hand in hand with yours CRM!

It ain't pretty or PC, but I'd bet a dime to a rolling doughnut hole it would work!
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 07-23-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Damn right it would, #1 Bubba! Iffen the demoncrats don't quit obstructing and craw-fishing, and acting like we owe the whole world our handouts, President Trump may just implement something similar to what you and I have in mind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to No Witnesses
                  by jhjimbo
                  In Peter Schweizer new book 'Secret Empires', he talks about a Biden who was in the WH and set up a company, then, a short time later he got a huge juicy...
                  Today, 10:34 AM
                • No Witnesses
                  by rock rat
                  I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
                  Yesterday, 11:39 PM
                • Reply to How Do I Know ???
                  by jhjimbo
                  How about registering as an Independent ?
                  Trump mentioned in Davos the economy is going so good he is going to start reducing the debt.
                  Is...
                  Today, 10:15 AM
                • How Do I Know ???
                  by jhjimbo
                  How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
                  01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
                • Reply to No Witnesses
                  by Danbo
                  pmacc what the Bidens did was enrich them selves through Joe Biden senator the Vice President. However it prolly isn’t illegal the politicians make...
                  Today, 10:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X